putting a hyphen/dash at the end of your char name makes you run faster

gucci mane

Apprentice
after doing some scientific tests in a controlled environment i can conclude that putting a hyphen or dash at the end of your characters name boosts your movement speed a little its not that noticeable its a tile or two every 10 tiles but it does exist it is there it also might boost spell damage on rare occassion

Lexington

Grandmaster
after doing some scientific tests in a controlled environment i can conclude that putting a hyphen or dash at the end of your characters name boosts your movement speed a little its not that noticeable its a tile or two every 10 tiles but it does exist it is there it also might boost spell damage on rare occassion

Its simple aerodynamics my friend… the dash keeps the air from creating a vacuum behind you when you run.

Decreamos

Grandmaster
With thorough testing I've found that, in the middle of a huge pvp fight, if you press alt+f4 it makes your character a force to be reckoned with.

uh oh, we better ban this right away and hinder the ability for people to play who are using these characters legitimately.

Last edited by a moderator: