Provoking mobs standing on top of each other.

When I do mibs the deep water elemental and water elemental stand directly on top of each other it's very hard to pull bars. Even if I do the name tab thing the tabs are directly on each other. Is there an easier way to get them to provoked?

Budcookie

Grandmaster
Ctrl shift, pull the tab off the mob with the top tab. After you do this while holding ctrl shift you can right click the top tab and it will disappear, rinse and repeat. This is also good if someone cuts a body and you dont have a head scavenger. All the body parts are stacked so just right click through them toll you find yet head.

Tried and had problem with that as the boat had a million tabs n was hurring before I got killed. What did work was I managed to get bars pulled and recorded a macro targeting each. Hanged to target by type and even though it should both as type 16 I think it was. It worked fine in next set. Will test more tomm.

Retract the cannons helps alot. Never had issues hunting mibs. Hide my fish alt tab to my provo tamer and done deal. I do though stand my tamer at the back of the boat and fish standing on the hold less clutter up there