Provo vs Peacing

Kraden

Grandmaster
Trying to debate on which to take although i have both now just still training so looking for some insight on these skills. I know peacing is better if there is just one creature. If not then provo is better. But the way i see it i have taming so i can peace everything one at a time if if im fighting more than one than i can keep the other one peaced too. Idk. I noticed most people lean toward provo?

Kraden

Grandmaster
Yeah but can i get some more feedback as in why. Maybe some scenarios. I have 100 peacing and i like it so far

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
Last I heard it wasn't like it was on other servers; you have to keep peacing them over and over. As far as a money-maker, it's more profitable to invest in provo as it'll actually help you kill the bigger brutes. With Peacemaking, you might as well drop the peace/music and pick up skills that can facilitate your killing power instead of maybe stalling a monster while you beat it up.

Kraden

Grandmaster
Even with taming though? And if i do drop it what are some of your thoughts besides provo. Im onna make a provo bard and i try not to use the sameskills twice on multiple characters

Abraxas

Neophyte
It depends what you want to do. If you want to kill big monsters/creatures provo is super fun. But if you're looking at taming the big stuff all the time, peace. I met a gal who had two tamers, one with peace and one with provo. THAT's of course the genius way to go. LOL.

So, why don't you keep your peace, tame yourself some dragons, bind them to you, have another char with 100 vet to res them when killed. Then when you have that done. Drop peace and GM provo.

Unless things are radically different on this server, a tamer needs neither; you have large creatures to tank. Get skills that help you kill assailants and stay alive.

Magery
Med
Eval
Resist
Taming
Lore
Vet

Lord_VS

Apprentice
Try provoking a difficult mob and then attempt to peace the same type of mob. You will fail 80% of the time (at least) with peacemaking but provoke seems to work 95% of the time. Also as it has already been mentioned, mobs become unpeacemaked very quickly when at low life or while attacking it. The higher the level mob, the quicker you will need to peace it again. The only good aspect of peacemaking that you will miss, is when you target yourself and stop all attackers instantaneously.