Provo- to easy on table! Pk daily!!!

IdleBot

Neophyte
its deceit- there is a rune for this area outside brit at rune library if anyone needs a way to get there!

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
And how long did it take you to gm magery or a weapon skill used to kill the bards raising provo? You can work those skills almost alone, in a house, bank, hidden in a back room somewhere. Provo, you need to well, provo mobs. And since people generally keep only instruments on them, killing them doesn't do a whole lot to discourage them.

Ludwig

Grandmaster
GMed provocation here on two characters. There was a lot of drama involved which was basically me griefing the people that griefed me. It's the bone knight wall of 2014. 10/10, would recommend and I would make another provo in a heartbeat if I needed one.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Because it takes soooo much skill to pk people trying to get their bards up and running. Sorry this just feels griefy and super douche-like. Also I do not need to make a bard I made mine well over a year ago, but it seems something a No Skill trash pker would do.

My opinion do not care if you like it or not.

I do respect pker that fight people that can fight back, but killing a young or skilless bard or other such char it pretty much like a grown up attacking a baby.

I am not against pker , I was red for years on Siege Perilous and ran a all red guild with my best friend. so I am not against farming ppl, I am against farming those that cannot fight back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wrexx

Grandmaster
A lot of people confuse pks and pvpers. When someone is a pk it doesn't mean they are a pvper too. They can be both but not always.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
A lot of people confuse pks and pvpers. When someone is a pk it doesn't mean they are a pvper too. They can be both but not always.

I been pking since 98, I just have values..that were taught to be by old school pkers, there used to be such a thing as Pkers with honor. I guess that is not something ppl are familiar with here .

I think it all depends on when you learned to pk what year and how long you have been doing it and the people that you hang out with. A douche is a douche no matter what.

After all what is the point of killing someone if you cannot A; Get items/gold from or B: get a good fight....pretty fucking pointless. what will you brag on " Oh I killed a no skill/no magery Newb, Big Brag waste of regs.

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
I've attained a few "heads" from lame ass afk pkers from here! Friends calling for help from griefers or pks here. So I dont mind the pks coming here to donate their heads to my bank funds!
But really......pking at the bard table...smh....get a life.....or better yet.....get some skills and try and pk people that fight back!!

Ps. I love you head donors!!!

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
I've attained a few "heads" from lame ass afk pkers from here! Friends calling for help from griefers or pks here. So I dont mind the pks coming here to donate their heads to my bank funds!
But really......pking at the bard table...smh....get a life.....or better yet.....get some skills and try and pk people that fight back!!

Ps. I love you head donors!!!

This :But really......pking at the bard table...smh....get a life.....or better yet.....get some skills and try and pk people that fight back!!

Makes him a man and real pvper/pker in my eyes . Respect.

To the pker ,if they can be called that, that kill noobs, youngs and the unskilled .Easy to kill those that cannot defend themselves...why not just just kill people straight out of Brits Inn ,it is the same difference...super lame shit.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
As much as I agree with Vince and Soul, they are needed in the UOF society. To have balance you have to all play styles. The PKs give people who enjoy fighting for the greater good something to aim for. The PKs also keep some people in check about doing too much afk macroing and staying at the computer. I hate thieves, but even they contribute as they also give people who like to fight in the name of justice and again, teaches people good lessons about not being afk with items on them, etc. It's all a part of the great circle of UO life.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
As much as I agree with Vince and Soul, they are needed in the UOF society. To have balance you have to all play styles. The PKs give people who enjoy fighting for the greater good something to aim for. The PKs also keep some people in check about doing too much afk macroing and staying at the computer. I hate thieves, but even they contribute as they also give people who like to fight in the name of justice and again, teaches people good lessons about not being afk with items on them, etc. It's all a part of the great circle of UO life.

Don't get me wrong Sky, I also thing pkers are part of a healthy Server.however killing the no skill people that are trying to get skills up is pointless. I never pked the lambs only the sheep. But then I made that a hard and fast rule with my guild . If you scare people away from a server as they are trying to gain skill, if they are repeatedly killed over and over when they have nothing worth taking why should they stay.

I was made of tougher stuff and was killed a lot on SP when I began, But todays players are made of tender bits. So I am gracious. and I want the server to keep the population it has and grow. If you do not kill the lambs they stay and prosper and have shit worth taking.

Like it or not Pkers are the wolves or sharks of UO and are needed just not shitty pkers that take out the young or new to the server. let them get on their feet ,then we will see.

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
GMed provocation here on two characters. There was a lot of drama involved which was basically me griefing the people that griefed me. It's the bone knight wall of 2014. 10/10, would recommend and I would make another provo in a heartbeat if I needed one.
Strong name to topic ratio 10/10