Provo mage, what should be my last skill?

Henrik

Master
My toon has:

Magery GM
Med GM
Eval GM
Provo GM
Music GM
Hiding (soon) GM

I would like some suggestions for the last skill. Resist? Or maybe Stealth? Stealth could be usable to be able to find a nice spot near some high lvl mobs then start Provoing and do some EVs. Or am I thinking wrong?

Thanks!

Don Key

Master
Ok, may go for that then. Other suggestions?
Nope. Resist.

Personally I would drop hiding for wrestling so you can fight against pks, or bail yourself out of sticky situations. The last thing you want to die to is by being surrounded by 8 giant rats

Stinky K

Apprentice
Nope. Resist.

Personally I would drop hiding for wrestling so you can fight against pks, or bail yourself out of sticky situations.

^ a considerable option because otherwise, you will have no melee defense even against monsters.

The last thing you want to die to is by being surrounded by 8 giant rats

You can simply carry refresh pots to avoid that!

Keltonator

Grandmaster
Nope. Resist.

Personally I would drop hiding for wrestling so you can fight against pks, or bail yourself out of sticky situations. The last thing you want to die to is by being surrounded by 8 giant rats
This happened to me the other day. I was so pissed off, just sitting there, watching in slow motion with Frank Sinatra playing in the background waiting for the inevitable.

FingersFinn

Grandmaster
My toon has:

Magery GM
Med GM
Eval GM
Provo GM
Music GM
Hiding (soon) GM

I would like some suggestions for the last skill. Resist? Or maybe Stealth? Stealth could be usable to be able to find a nice spot near some high lvl mobs then start Provoing and do some EVs. Or am I thinking wrong?

Thanks!
I was going the same route as provo mage with hiding/stealth. Would advise as noted above instead, however:

GM magery/eval/med/wrestle/res spells/provo/music.

The problem with no wrestling or res spells is your ability to stand any chance from a pk if you don't immediately get off a recall. Yes, hiding is useful but tracking 0.0 and reveal or detect hidden equals dry looted.

Sent from my Huawei Y301A1 using Tapatalk

FingersFinn

Grandmaster
And gm begging. I used it to beg a tamer ss off of a paragon lich lord. Super handy to have imho.

FingersFinn

Grandmaster
Also viable instead of wrestle. Good call
All kidding aside though, I like a bit of life insurance and would drop hiding and gm wrestle/res spells. Peace can work, yes. Would still choose the former skills personally. Try what you want and reskill if you don't like your setup. And most of all have fun! :)

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
My bard is 120 voke/peace, gm mage med hide music, 80 eval

My reasons for hiding: avoiding pks, and being able to hide and let your provoked mobs keep fighting
My reasons for peace: area peace to avoid dexxer pks, area peace to get out of sticky situations (like at a champ spawn), target peace for when theres one mob left and you gotta lure more, target peace one mob to allow you to loot corpses

Don Key

Master
My bard is 120 voke/peace, gm mage med hide music, 80 eval

My reasons for hiding: avoiding pks, and being able to hide and let your provoked mobs keep fighting
My reasons for peace: area peace to avoid dexxer pks, area peace to get out of sticky situations (like at a champ spawn), target peace for when theres one mob left and you gotta lure more, target peace one mob to allow you to loot corpses

Care to share your experience with 120 peacemaking? At 110, 115 it still sucked when my friend tried it out a couple months ago.