Provo gains?

Timothy

Novice
Anyone have some successful experience with macroing provo? For some reason I macro'd for several hours at bard table (provoking rotten corpses, and if none are around, provoking random greys on myself) and I haven't got a single gain in hours. Anything I should know or look out for? Oh I tried the ophids for a while too and nothing happened. All skills besides my 7 are turned down... not sure what's wrong.

Thanks!

Defari

Adept
Start a character with 50 provo and train up to about 60 off of skeletons/zombies/harpies. Than go to the Moonglow Zoo and provoke the drake there onto yourself up to 100.... This is what I did. I macro'd off the drake all the way to 100 - took about 36 or so hours.

Once you enter the zoo you can't miss the drake cage as there are always at least 3-4 people macroing there (it is in a guardzone).

yeety

Journeyman
I would recommend using provo rather than macroing. I guess your aim is to farm gold. So if your other skills already done, or close enough, use relatively safe dungeons to increase pro.
I would recommend wrong lvl.2. Gains from ogre lords are pretty good, and same time you will make some money ;)

I usually macro clicking the instrument along with provoking something onto myself in the deceit bard room. You can macro it to 100 with minimal effort.