120 provo
100 music
100 archery
100 tactics
81 anat
81 healing
80 hiding
58 magery

100 str 90 dex 35 mana (since there is no difference between 90 and 92 dex)

It works extremely well as long as I don't have to res someone. It can take some time... Still don't know if I keep hiding/magery like this. It feels quite comfortable tho... I can arch cure/recall without fizzling (ok maybe 5-10% of the time, not more than that) and hiding works quite well too.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Thinking about it but not sure yet. Hiding between provo attempts or to prevent someone from stealing in town or to wait for a spawn is so helpful.

WRSampson

Expert
I am currently doing a 7x template with archery/tact/anat/heal/provo/music and going with resist instead of hiding. I see a lot of people going with hiding and no resist. Going to see how it works out when I to provo dragons or lich lords and stuff like that.

My Ultimate uoforever Template:

95 Provoke
95 Music
100 Archery
100 Tactics
80 Healing
80 Anatomy
75 Magery
75 Resist

75 Str
75 Int
75 Dex

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
U can't hide if your on their aggro list unless you break los. U can stand behind a corner. Or pile of trash. Or table. Or box. Anything to break los.
But when u hide they will keep fighting. If u never get on their aggro list u can hide anywhere.

Si for example. If u run on screen and hide. Then provo out of hiding. And they never attack u... U can then hide right on them.

Otherwise u will have to break los.

Dakan

I finally used a template that was suggested here :

120 provo
100 music
100 archery
100 tactics
81 anat
81 healing
80 hiding
58 magery

100 str 90 dex 35 mana (since there is no difference between 90 and 92 dex)

It works extremely well as long as I don't have to res someone. It can take some time... Still don't know if I keep hiding/magery like this. It feels quite comfortable tho... I can arch cure/recall without fizzling (ok maybe 5-10% of the time, not more than that) and hiding works quite well too.

why 58 magery?