Profile day counter

spudd

Grandmaster
So I've been on UOF since January 2013 yet my counter is at 366 days today. I brought it up to some guildies hoping to get an answer and seems no one knows why but a few others have the problem as well. Obviously it's not a big deal I was just curious :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spudd

Grandmaster
No no I complain about it all the time RL. I'm 24 but people think I'm 17.

Dellan

Grandmaster
Must be. But I would like an actual answer. As small of an issue as this is I still wish my counter hadn't stopped working.

Spudd, you can always play UO when you get bored & not worry your head with stupidities that most people barely know about. I know there is some counter that shows how old your account is, but it had done literally 0 for my funny adventures in UOF.

spudd

Grandmaster
Spudd, you can always play UO when you get bored & not worry your head with stupidities that most people barely know about. I know there is some counter that shows how old your account is, but it had done literally 0 for my funny adventures in UOF.
Like I've been saying it's not a big deal but it is something I was wondering about and since that's what forums are for I posted. You don't like it,don't post a response. Simple as that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dellan

Grandmaster
Pardon me, I suffer from chronical tendency of pointing out when people worry their heads about trivial matters, hoping they realise it really is so unimportant that they will stop worrying themselves anymore. Seems like I must work on my technique...

Riverwind

Novice
So I've been on UOF since January 2013 yet my counter is at 366 days today. I brought it up to some guildies hoping to get an answer and seems no one knows why but a few others have the problem as well. Obviously it's not a big deal I was just curious :)

You know they say about curiosity.... :p