Price check on some fishing items.

Streets

Grandmaster
What's up guys? Just hoping somone can give some input on some fishing items starting to build up and am trying to find a fair market price so I'm not trying to over charge a fellow player but being reasonable for myself as well. Nothing here os to crazy but here we go:

Lvl 1 treasure maps
Special fishing nets
White M.iB (s.o.s. still in bottles)
Colored fishing nets (brown, spinach, pink and purple)
A serpent statue
An orc statue
Rope
Blue scales

I know none of this is "a rare" I don't think I am sitting on treasure I just would like to clean up some and pit the items in the hands of players that would use them and make some gold doing so =)

Shortbus

Grandmaster
Lvl 1 treasure maps - 200gp or so per
Special fishing nets - depends on the color
White M.iB (s.o.s. still in bottles) - White's sell more than regular...can normally fine for 10-20k
Colored fishing nets (brown, spinach, pink and purple) - 5k-15k each depending on the buyer
A serpent statue - 2k-10k (if lucky and can find a buyer)
An orc statue - 1k-5k (if lucky and can find a buyer)
Rope - Whatever someone will pay (only deco really...no use)
Blue scales - as in dragon scales (from skinning serpents?) 20-40gp per

Streets

Grandmaster
Thanks bud. The special fishing nets I ment the defult common color quite a few of them and why I listed them separate from the colors listed.

Streets

Grandmaster
Also last quick question for anyone out there when fishibg up items is there anything specific I should be looking for? I mean bones and body parts seem very common but in the 3 or 4 chests I fished up I only got 1 candelabra?

Shortbus

Grandmaster
Gotcha...the special fishing nets (greenish/yellowish) can sell around 500-1k. I believe @AssHat will buy them for 1k per.

The statue market is horrible right now too unless you have a special color (Fallon, White, Bloodred, Blaze)

Shortbus

Grandmaster
Also last quick question for anyone out there when fishibg up items is there anything specific I should be looking for? I mean bones and body parts seem very common but in the 3 or 4 chests I fished up I only got 1 candelabra?

Waterlogged boots, Crafty's fishing hat, blood red ale bottle, mibs...anything that might be green clothing, barnacle encrusted ingots (from deep water elementals), anchors (from whirlpools), special wood (bloodwood, frostwood, heartwood)...that's really it...anything named basically. other than that, most of it is junk (body parts, fish, candleabra, paintings, pillows...unless you want to sit on the pillows and paintings and hope someone desperately needs them).

Streets

Grandmaster
Pirates you say?!? I kidd I kidd, they killed me many times already, but...

I get the final chuckle when I know they loot my boat and there is nothing in it, I can only imagine their disgust. It is one of ,if not the only perk, of being new and poor lol.

John Kimble

Apprentice
Pirates you say?!? I kidd I kidd, they killed me many times already, but...

I get the final chuckle when I know they loot my boat and there is nothing in it, I can only imagine their disgust. It is one of ,if not the only perk, of being new and poor lol.

I see you are new here. I am Detective John.Kimble. I am going to ask you a bunch of questions and I expect you to answer them immediately. First,

KywRnw8.png