price check on leather armor suits please

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
I've seen them sell for as little as around 1200 gp to 2k max, but 2k is really pushing it. I would say about 1400-1500 on avg, maybe? That's a ballpark figure for you, anyway.

Wizx13

Grandmaster
I've seen them sell for as little as around 1200 gp to 2k max, but 2k is really pushing it. I would say about 1400-1500 on avg, maybe? That's a ballpark figure for you, anyway.
Why is 2k pushing it? I sell around 40 suits a week at that price.

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
Ok well my bad but I've never seen a barbed leather suit sell for more than 2k that just seems extremely high to me. I often buy them for well below 2k so it's just my own experience I guess.

Wizx13

Grandmaster
Location can have a lot to do with it. High traffic areas can sell stuff at a little higher price than normal because more people pass by and view the goods. People also are willing to pay a little more if they always find your shop stocked. Most of the time unless I'm completely out of the raw material to create something my vendors only go 12 to 24 hours before restock. Supplying a wide variety of goods varying in price also can help sales as you're not trying to force people to buy stuff at the higher price you are letting them choose which one they want or which one they can afford.