Price Check on Decaying Body Parts

Lament

Master
I know that these are fairly rare... wreckognize was frantically looking for them a while back and couldnt find them

its a booger colored arm and a mika colord body

any info on value, origin, and rarity would be apprreciated.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Cauldron event that wasn't working properly and scrapped midway through. I think people were looking to complete sets to lock down for deco purposes. I recently bought a booger hue head for 250k if that means anything. No idea what ppl were paying for these items back around the time of the event (1.5 yrs ago I think?)

Sir.

Grandmaster
Nice, thanks @lollo !!

*picks up mic*

Alright, so THESE pieces did NOT come from Moonglow. There was a Plague event at WBB that infected EVERYONE (those who thought they were "safe" in the bank or on its roof were rudely awakened this night) and turned players into infection spreading zombies. Apparently, i still dunno to date, the idea was to gather these body parts from the ground or off corpses of "players turned zombie" and put them in a *cauldron* that was a way to "stop the witch who was plaguing WBB"... I gathered these and kept them cause i'm a smart sumbitch. Been looking for a Right Leg for ages. Who can get me this damn last leg OR who will buy these pixels for 1mil as a package?! HMM!?

PM me if you have the leg and I can complete my RP story masterpiece OR if you wanna buy these pieces for a super rare offer yer never gonna see again!?
05h77qq.jpg

*drops mic*