Price Check on a Complete set of Treasure Map Rune Books

Hey boys and girls, for the past two weeks I've been slowly and painstakingly making 10 Complete Sets of Treasure Map Rune Books and am close to completion.

Last time I saw a single set for sale on the forums it was selling for around 300k, was wondering if that sounds still sounds about right or have they gone up?

Should be done with all 10 sets by mid next week so if anyone is interested in owning a set for their Rune Library or personal use keep an eye open in the Selling Section because I'll be putting these bad boys up for sale as soon as I'm done with them.

Thanks in advance for the info!

KaganV

Apprentice
I bought my set for 100k about half a year ago and I think I saw one recently for 100k. I probably wouldn't pay more than 150 personally.

amonseti

Grandmaster
Companion Tmap sets are the current "in thing" .. These consist of locations not on the chest itself like the main tmap rune book sets , but alternate location nearby serving a cluster of locations , usefull for when a location is blocked due to asshats not cleaning up there shit, or safe spots to recall back to during tmap excavation (after drops) .

Well damn that's a lot cheaper than I thought, wouldn't have put the time in to make 10 sets if I'd known they were that cheap.

Thanks for the info everyone much appreciated! Gonna try and get 200k at first for each set when done, wish me luck!