Price check - level 6 Haly Blue meta pet with quicksilver

Desi

Grandmaster
Looking for price check on a level 6 Haly blue meta pet with the following attached relics: bloody talons, nox and quicksilver. Currently deciding whether to slog ahead with the whole meta grind or liquidate in order to pursue other things in-game.

Thanks!
metapc_zpsjyf4o1d0.jpg

metaskills_zpsg8ztsklt.jpg

Swayze

Grandmaster
I imagine you are looking at 15-20 mill

QS - 10
Bloody - 5
Nox - 3

You won't get anything for the colour or experience unfortunately. Although you should.

lollo

Grandmaster
Lol please don't sell this For less than 25

QS 10-11
Blood 6-9 lately
Nox 3
Stone 2.5
Egg 800

Swayze

Grandmaster
For whatever reason, great meta pets like this just don't sell. I am guessing because those that want it don't have the gold and those that have the gold already have a meta pet.

I say keep it, unfortunately you won't get what you want for it.

noobs705

Grandmaster
Go look at dennoz or any other pet any lvl 6 or 7 meta with all relic maxxed only fetches 25 mil and sit on forums for while. These peoples prices are not realistic only price check that's real to the price you would get selling is swayze saying 15-20. How many people don't already have a meta and are just sitting on the 25mil people say it's worth and you have narrowed it down to like 5 people on the server

noobs705

Grandmaster
Swayze knows what he's saying lollo you don't seem to know much about what metas actually sell at. I agree it's worth 25 but that's the same as saying a item of the dono vendor is worth what you paid minus a 5% discount seems to be how you say the price is on metas. What it's worth vs what it sells for it's worth 25 and sells for 15-20 if you list on forums and leave it for a week or 2

Last edited by a moderator:

lollo

Grandmaster
A QS sold last week For 11m like 1 hour after being posted and there was a bo on a bloody for 9m. It's beyond me How a stupid fuck like you Can think that a lvl 6 meta, stone, QS, blood and nox Can sell For 15m lol

Really, keep living in your dream world. I'd release mine and trash the meta stone rather than giving it away For 15m.

Then again you're the one hoping to get 20m For that despise house, you must be one giant fucking jew

lollo

Grandmaster
Stop editing posts lol

Your despise house is worth maybe half what you're asking, it's the most ugly decorated house in the server and yes, i have enough money to buy it even at your super jewish price.

Sorry. Keep failing

Swayze

Grandmaster
I should sell for 22-25, yes... 100% agree

but like noobs said, people with 25 mill gold likely already have a meta with a QS. I would be surprised if your market is 1-3 people on the entire server, which therefore decreases what you can actually get.