Price check - Leather sets

lemi

Neophyte
Hi guys,

I'm a beginner UO player and have decided to create a tailor. I would like to know how/what is the market like for tailoring.

I currently use a lot of leather sets so I thought that other people might find same/similar use for them (having a mage).

- How much would leather (normal leather) sets (all exceptional quality) sell for?
- How much would studded (normal leather) sets (all exceptional quality) sell for?
- How much extra would it be for blue or orange leather?

Sorry to be such a noob I just really don't know how to price it.

Kind regards,
SilkySmooth

Delvorin

Grandmaster
Hey, I know this is late but I haven't really seen normal leather armor sold. If it was, maybe 360-400 gold per suit. However, I would say barbed leather armor is used the most aside from magical leather armor. I have seen barbed from 1500-1999 gold. Hope this was helpful.

Qualtar

Master
Hey, I know this is late but I haven't really seen normal leather armor sold. If it was, maybe 360-400 gold per suit. However, I would say barbed leather armor is used the most aside from magical leather armor. I have seen barbed from 1500-1999 gold. Hope this was helpful.

Believe it or not man it all in the wording. I know it sounds crazy, but people are just that easy to sway with a concept in mind. Ok, my boy sells regular GM leather suits at our vendor house..stuff gives like low 20 ar, but he dyes em several colors, and labels it "Legendary crafted mage suits" Sells em for 980 gps like hot cakes, all the while my true Legendary tailor made barb suits are 2 vendors down at 1250 gps. Its a riot. Dudes will buy his crap suits that are like 8 ar points less and they save less than 300 gps in the process over buying my suits that are far better. Unassing someone from there money is all in the way its laid out man.

Delvorin

Grandmaster
Wow that's pretty awesome and definitely something for new players to note to make easier money from crafting. Seriously didn't know people even bought regular leather lol