Grandmaster
x4GjMSJ.jpg

Suits consists of
Shillelagh
Blessed feathered hat
Blessed doublet
Blessed pants
Blessed shoes.

All specially marked as a leprechaun's clothes. Looted from the St Patrick's Day event boss. The clothes are from the first ever event and the club from this most recent. I dont think anyone else has the complete set.

Army11b

Expert
Bahh anytime I almost had big things dead, someone with a meta came along and finished it, looting anything good of course.

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
Bahh anytime I almost had big things dead, someone with a meta came along and finished it, looting anything good of course.
lol. every time i was killing something with my meta some talisman dick with a sword came and jacked my kill, and looted.

the ups and downs of invasion events...

Young Star

Grandmaster
lol. every time i was killing something with my meta some talisman dick with a sword came and jacked my kill, and looted.

the ups and downs of invasion events...
Yes. This is usually the most common scenario at an invasion @Army11b . Also these items didn't drop on the bosses corpse, they fell on the ground when it died. This last St. Patty's invasion I was lucky enough to be standing where the shillelagh fell. The clothes and club are not invasion loot but rather a boss rares.