Powerscrolls Stackable

kurtis

Grandmaster
So I remember a somewhat recent patch that said that Powerscrolls are stackable. What does this mean exactly? Does this mean that applying four +5 powerscrolls will raise your skill cap to 120?

Thx

I believe so. Perhaps someone can confirm it works the same as one skill going to 120. The first +20 over the cap will apply to your new skillcap making it 720. Beyond that you can still use scrolls to raise other skills but you would have to lose points in something else to accommodate because the max skillcap with scrolls is 720.

I am assuming by stacking you actually meant 4 different skills going to 105. You cannot use 4 105 scrolls for the same skill to get it to 120. That would defeat the purpose of 110 115 and 120 power scrolls.

Last edited by a moderator:

Messremb

Grandmaster
I think you are thinking of Skill Scrolls. they made them stackable, as in you can have a stack of 20 +1 mining SSs.

as far as I know Powers Scrolls are not stackable.

kurtis

Grandmaster
I think you are thinking of Skill Scrolls. they made them stackable, as in you can have a stack of 20 +1 mining SSs.

as far as I know Powers Scrolls are not stackable.

Oh, duh. Skill scrolls became stackable. Yeah, that makes way more sense. Powerscrolls being stackable doesn't make much sense, Hence the reason I was confused and had to ask this question. Hah. Thanks guys.