Power wepons

KillaKalan

Master
Do power weapons sell very well on vendors or should i just keep selling them to the npc?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Tydeus

Master
Power +10 is the same as a bronze runic crafted wep - so prices will be about the same.

The durability on the bronze hammers are typically much higher, and the bronze weapons look better than the magical ones, IMO.

I always sell Power +10 weapons to NPCs, unless the durability is greater than massive and it is a "good" weapon. If the weapon is Power +15 and of a good weapon type, I usually keep it, although this takes up space over time. I used to keep a lot of Power and Hardening/Fortification armor, but now I just sell most of that to NPCs and turn my hourly "farming" profits up a bit. I also sell some invuln armor to NPCs.

Snickle

Grandmaster
The popular weapons are definitely worth saving. Especially spears, war hammers, short spears, kryss's, double axes and katanas.
If they're just power by themselves you'll probably have trouble selling them but they'll still sell better then npc pays.
If they have any tactics bonus, they're a bonus.
Power +25 short spears are some of my favorite

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
Hmm... I put all my power + modifier weapons for 1k each. None sold... I guess my vendor not dressed sexy enough... sigh

Afro Man

Grandmaster
Sorry to say but yeah sell them to npc... power drops are common 3-7 per treasure map. Makes them easy to get.