POWER scrolls

Alas

Adept
So I haven’t made a character yet that would need two skills above 100, so I haven’t pondered this question.
Can you have more than one skill above 100?
Taming/Lore – Does the tamer gain both skills with power scrolls?
Thanks

Strife

Master
My tamer aka farmer is 115 lore 115 taming, 110 provoke GM music, magery, vet, 75 med. Ultimately, it will be 120 taming 120 lore 110 provo GM Magery, music Vet and 70 meddy.

Monaco

Apprentice
My tamer aka farmer is 115 lore 115 taming, 110 provoke GM music, magery, vet, 75 med. Ultimately, it will be 120 taming 120 lore 110 provo GM Magery, music Vet and 70 meddy.

Exactly the same thing I'm building. Would it be more beneficial to go 120 provo and 60 med? I figure between taming and provo, magery with 100 int and mediocre meditation should be more than enough.

Strife

Master
Exactly the same thing I'm building. Would it be more beneficial to go 120 provo and 60 med? I figure between taming and provo, magery with 100 int and mediocre meditation should be more than enough.
I don't think you want to go too low in meditation. I run out of mana quick and often fail active meditation with just 75 med. I personally dropped provo to 110 from 115 to get med back.