Power hour

Nasak

Grandmaster
Does anyone know if power hour exists on this server? IF not.. would anyone be on board to petition for it or if so does anyone know if its just like OSI

Nasak

Grandmaster
just read the power hour suggestion and ideas forum version -- for some reason i searched the forum and didnt find that post.. nevermind then sorry for the duplicate

Salsa

Grandmaster
Skill gain is already so fast here…. (Minus taming) Don't see a need for power hour.

S

Shane

Problem with powerhour is it tends to just make people log in, work their skills and log off instead of constantly working their skills or gradually working them.

It can be more harmful than good.

Kith kannen

Master
Was that @me lotus ??? Been here only a short while but made 90 taming the hard way..so it wouldn't benefit me all that much since I've already worked through the one "tough" skill.

But it might coerce people to log in more often since it wouldn't be at a set time..just sayin.

Kith kannen

Master
skill gain so fast...you need power hour?))))
I actually thought this server had it since I've had good taming gains in the first hour...just coincidence I'm sure..the rich wouldn't need it since they can just buy SS and never even actually "train". but the PO folks might be encouraged by having it.