Poisioning, Alchy, and Scribe Skills

Kia Son'o

Novice
I had a few questions before I waste a bunch of money training.

1. Does GM Poisoning give you the ability to land deadly poison on an enemy with the magery spell poison?
IF SO, do you need GM anat to do so, and is there a certain tile radius you must be from your opponent to land DP?

2. Does GM Alchemy give a bonus to pots?
IF SO which pots, all of them, or a few of them? Also, do you need GM anat to get the bonus?

3.Does Inscription give a bonus here?
IF SO does it give bonuses to just buffs or offensive skills as well? Also, do you have to have anat to get these bonuses?

Thanks,
Kia

God.RG

Grandmaster
I had a few questions before I waste a bunch of money training.

1. Does GM Poisoning give you the ability to land deadly poison on an enemy with the magery spell poison?
IF SO, do you need GM anat to do so, and is there a certain tile radius you must be from your opponent to land DP?

2. Does GM Alchemy give a bonus to pots?
IF SO which pots, all of them, or a few of them? Also, do you need GM anat to get the bonus?

3.Does Inscription give a bonus here?
IF SO does it give bonuses to just buffs or offensive skills as well? Also, do you have to have anat to get these bonuses?

Thanks,
Kia
1.) within 3 tiles.
2.) only explo pots
3.) only defensive buffs.

No,

Scribe give bonus to reflect, reactive armor, and protection.

Anat + wrestling = ability to stun.

Anat gives a bonus to amount of damage healed with a bandage.

Anat gives a 20% bonus to weapon damage and 80 + anat allows for special moves (crushing, para blow, conc)

Eval + anat = defensive wrestling only (you won't ever land a punch, but your opponents will only land hits 50% of the time.

I think that covers all anatomy applies to.