Point limit

arturokai22

Neophyte
in sure on some of these posts this question has arisen. But is there a max skill point? Like old school was 700 I think. Like 20 years ago about. Just want to make sure I’m leveling wisely. Also how do I get to dungeons. On foot?

Mordoc

Master
yes the skill point limit is 700. there are some powerscrolls on this server that allow you to take a skill to 120 (mostly crafting and non combat skills) so then the max would be 720

most rune libraries have runes to dungeons, make a char to mark your own runes or you can buy a book already marked from player vendors. the TTC vendor shop right outside Trinsic West gate has dungeon runebooks for sale. if you look for Whiskey Walt on top of west brit bank he casts gates to the TTC also

arturokai22

Neophyte
yes the skill point limit is 700. there are some powerscrolls on this server that allow you to take a skill to 120 (mostly crafting and non combat skills) so then the max would be 720

most rune libraries have runes to dungeons, make a char to mark your own runes or you can buy a book already marked from player vendors. the TTC vendor shop right outside Trinsic West gate has dungeon runebooks for sale. if you look for Whiskey Walt on top of west brit bank he casts gates to the TTC also
Thanks that super helpful