please answer this question

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoLSTeeHee

Neophyte
I'm still confused. LOlSteeHee claims that he didn't know it's illegal and he's right. Nothing about in rules about pvping with two accounts http://uoforever.com/rules.php

I have to fight with people that use double client almost everyday (as someone said "one of them looks like a bot") and i've never seen someone to punish them or something. Is this really under control?
I don't like the idea of pvping with double client but if i lose fight with people that do it and i'm on an disadvantage cause of it... maybe i should learn to do it

Again, where it says its illegal?

Learn to do what alt left click your guy, cast a spell follow and alt tab between the two? Whats to learn ? :oops:

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Mmmm. I thought that double client for pvp was within the rules (if you have the ability to do it... I don't have it lol). I've been killed tons of times for people on dual client.

So.. is it legal or not?

It is illegal.. There is no question about it. Using two characters to pvp at the same time is illegal.. Especially when this scrub was using an automated bot turret to sync on his second account.

Just because you didn't give a shit enough about this server and it's rules to know it was illegal, doesn't make it excusable.. This guy should be jailed at the very least.. and publically humiliated.. oh wait.. that part already happened.

kraut

Neophyte
Just because you didn't give a shit enough about this server and it's rules to know it was illegal, doesn't make it excusable.. This guy should be jailed at the very least.. and publically humiliated.. oh wait.. that part already happened.
You dont know me to say i don't give a shit to the server. I'm asking cause i READ the rules and nothing is mentioned about it and I'm tired of people playing with 2 accounts. The other day a thief stole me so i attack him and while fighting he has using his alt for gheal his thief.
I don't like the idea of playing two accounts, but it seems that everybody does and nothing happens to that people.

How do u know it is illegal where is it said?

Read the rules: http://uoforever.com/rules.php

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
You dont know me to say i don't give a shit to the server.

I can understand your confusion because the way I responded, but I wasn't saying you don't give a shit.. I was referring to the newb who got owned 2v1 on both his accounts.

I'm asking cause i READ the rules and nothing is mentioned about it and I'm tired of people playing with 2 accounts. The other day a thief stole me so i attack him and while fighting he has using his alt for gheal his thief.

There used to be a sticky, I am reading through the current websites rule list and I don't see it. I am guessing that when they switched websites they lost it and had to replace the rule list.. And simply forgot to add it.

How do u know it is illegal where is it said?

Read the rules: http://uoforever.com/rules.php

Aside from it being gay as hell?

Because it was listed as against the rules prior to the website forums switched. I am sure it will be updated and readded today.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
lol whatever you say bro, i never claimed to be good at a video game, im glad uo is so high on your list in life that you care this much, by the way i cant kill someone when the server lags and my characters cant move but his dragon does. keep thinking what you want to think.

ps babethoven if i cared what you are saying to me id just post all of these screenshots of people who die 2v5 2v2 or 1v1 that i have :)

This coming from a guy who is logged in and playing every single time I login AND with 2 clients at the same damn time for pvp.. You obviously don't care at all. :rolleyes:

Going to post pics of you ganking solo bards with 0 resist using two clients? You own bro. lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

FAMARA

Grandmaster
I think maybe they never put the rule in writing , i do remember when they said it was illegal , it was when power guild (wendy whoppers ect) would come in to fight with there blue tamer and red they would sick their dragons on you and leave tamer invised or just sitting there, and they beat on u with there red dexer lol

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
I think maybe they never put the rule in writing , i do remember when they said it was illegal , it was when power guild (wendy whoppers ect) would come in to fight with there blue tamer and red they would sick their dragons on you and leave tamer invised or just sitting there, and they beat on u with there red dexer lol

I remember reading it specifically. I am sure it will be updated.. It must have been lost in the website forums switch.

It was listed and worded in the rules in a weird way that gave people the wrong impression that it was illegal to use Tamed pets for pvp.. Which is not against the rules..

Aside from that, you're right.. They have said this time and time again.. Using two accounts for pvp at the same time is illegal.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
I remember reading it specifically. I am sure it will be updated.. It must have been lost in the website forums switch.

It was listed and worded in the rules in a weird way that gave people the wrong impression that it was illegal to use Tamed pets for pvp.. Which is not against the rules..

Aside from that, you're right.. They have said this time and time again.. Using two accounts for pvp at the same time is illegal.

yea dude, i remember i searched for it , when eric azria told me its not illegal on irc, and it was gone, when i clearly remember them posting it in a thread somewhere before... this was right after the forum switch also.

limlight

Grandmaster
I have never read its illegal. If it is....is dual client crafting illegal because im deadly like that.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Dual clienting isn't illegal.. So your crafters are safe, Limlight.. It is when you dual client pvp on both clients at the same time, that is illegal. It would be nice to get Shane or Carl in here to take away any doubt from anyone.. and if the rule list could be updated since it has changed since the forum switch.. Or if there was a change made to the rule list.. it would be nice to have that announced so that everyone can dual client pvp and get owned like Lolz.. oh wait, scratch that last part.

Last edited by a moderator:

LoLSTeeHee

Neophyte
like i said servers do lag but its whatever, you guys keep making it out like he actually killed me because the server didnt lagout and he actually owned me 1v2, i dont even know how you guys can call it that when he has a dragon
723gj4.jpg

me and alien killed healmage 2v2

25svn88.jpg

this one is toke 2v1

just saying i dont need 2 accounts alt tabbing to kill people ;)

Defari

Adept
I'm just curious why you had to crop the top of your screen as well as your toolbar... Hiding something Famara?

I'm still wondering what "mod" makes the health bars look like that in his pics... I could be wrong but it sure looks like Sallos (which is considered a cheat and "bannable" here - I put bannable in quotes as obviously if someone can openly post pics of using such programs here on a forum that is actively read by the admins with no fear of reprisal speaks volumes about this server unfortunately)

FAMARA

Grandmaster
I'm still wondering what "mod" makes the health bars look like that in his pics... I could be wrong but it sure looks like Sallos (which is considered a cheat and "bannable" here - I put bannable in quotes as obviously if someone can openly post pics of using such programs here on a forum that is actively read by the admins with no fear of reprisal speaks volumes about this server unfortunately)

its just some replaced art files lol, i dont know where the download is because chuea sent me them over email, and i just replaced them, i have never used sallos, which is why i didnt know it was sallos art files, all it does make the game a little more beautiful.

also if u look in the pictures above yours, u can clearly see he has the same gumpart changes, and it using razor.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
like i said servers do lag but its whatever, you guys keep making it out like he actually killed me because the server didnt lagout and he actually owned me 1v2, i dont even know how you guys can call it that when he has a dragon
723gj4.jpg

me and alien killed healmage 2v2

25svn88.jpg

this one is toke 2v1

just saying i dont need 2 accounts alt tabbing to kill people ;)

you didnt seem very laggy to me, as u were running off screen and casting on me for 15 minutes lol.

LoLSTeeHee

Neophyte
So you are saying I sat there on one character died and sat there on my second and died? I would probably still be running if the server didnt lag, but keep thinking what you wish it will make you feel better for all the times my evs raped you when you got off mount. :p

FAMARA

Grandmaster
So you are saying I sat there on one character died and sat there on my second and died? I would probably still be running if the server didnt lag, but keep thinking what you wish it will make you feel better for all the times my evs raped you when you got off mount. :p

you died on one char and was spamming some OooOooO as the other died lol

LoLSTeeHee

Neophyte
I guess you dont understand the fact that my characters froze until it stopped lagging? You know the same lag thats hit this server the last few days. All I seen was you and your dragon attacking me until I died then I was able to move.

Status
Not open for further replies.