Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TOOL - Ice Island Vendors

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Other - Not listed

Votes: 5 7.2%

• Total voters

Belge

Grandmaster
anyone who keeps kegs constantly stocked is always the best.. I applaud you and thanks.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
This is a char that has stealing + snooping o.0

*Grumbles* I have stealing and snooping and have never stole at the Yew Library... We really do get discriminated against... I am really considering setting up a charity for thieves, a refuge for all our innocent brother and sisters who have suffered abuse at the hands of the general population. I mean, this little example was witnessed yesterday :

Running around at the bridge which connects safety and danger at Britain yesterday, I decided to heal someone who had decided to go criminal, the guy was learning a little PVP. A quick heal his way and my world was about to be turned upside down. My status changed as I turned criminal, so it was time to consider my sins and high tail out of there. Running across Britain's most recognizable bridge towards the new player dungeon, it became apparent quickly that two opportunistic mercenaries had set their sights on me. Perfectly synchronized, the brigands set about their undying goal into turning me into maggot food. A chase commenced.

Looking into my pack, I noticed I was not fully equipped to deal with a drawn out chicken chase, I had to bank and refill some potions that were looking on the empty side. There was a problem with this plan of course *problems are happening way too often lately*. Realizing that one of the two had eaten their breakfast that morning, he was pretty much keeping up with me, unfaltering, a monster completely dedicated to his cause and selfishly *grin* refused to give up. The other guy however, must have had way too many McDonalds and pretty much dropped out of range within the first twenty seconds of the chase, I realized later they were in a party together.

The chase continued, many walls were kissed that fateful evening, many lampposts rattled from collisions, many players shoved out of the way and many dodging techniques replaced with wrestling moves, but somehow, a few moves performed which did actually work created a decently sized gap between myself and Roadrunner Man. This gave me just enough time to heal up and plan for the ultimate move which would have taken me completely out of harms way *this had worked many many many times before* so I ran to a specific location with the intentions of using my teleport spell. It failed. I decided to move one step out of the sweet spot zone and completely buggered the whole thing up. This allowed Mr Hot Foot to get up, close and very personal, enough so to perform a sweet stun move, locking me to the floor.

Time slowed down a little as he readied a dump from hell, but he never committed, just sat there waiting for something or someone to appear. Guess who turned up? Mr MackyD *McDonalds* Man. PERFECT! A story came to mind when I watched the blob of refuse roll up to the spot where I was about to meet the big shadow in the sky, the tortoise and the rabbit race. I checked my .... *you can move again!*.. I can move again? I ran towards fat man, then got paralysed from a spell, my blaze pouch *which I remembered to pack this time* exploded into action with a quick fumble in my pack and my llama fart.. um.. hit his afterburners and bolted past Mr Blobby who clipped him, knocking his fat heiny to the floor. I noticed that a few spells had found their mark, roasted from the head down, no heal potions left and close to death, Britain bank was the last place I thought I could vanish into safety. Galloping *this is what llamas do right?* past the northern edge, near death with an opening to freedom, the last bit of hope faded when another thief called saps was hidden in the gap and blocked my path, refused to move.

It was then that the final explosion spell hit its mark and darkness.. Silence... death.. There is something really calming when the initial death rattle ends, the adrenaline has faded, previous perma-grey status gone and a very clean pack when the Gods see fit to resurrect. It was then that I saw the pair, standing over my corpse, both of them spamming LOL LOL LOL LOL, rifling through my corpse pack as if this was some form of great achievement *it was, you deserve medals!* The thief saps, said "lol he was blocked by me", or something along those lines, bloody traitor, your time will come......

See? Can you see the abuse we suffer at the hands of others? Can you? We go through this on a regular occurrence, we have to deal with threats, death threats, Mom threats, ALL types of threats, all types of torture, murder, our corpses are violated, penetrated, chopped up and used as art, fed to nightmares, introduced daily to God like halberds which spawn lightning bolts from Thor... But you know? Apart from having our own charity for the orphans of many a thieves child, we wouldn't have it any other way.

TLDR? Learn to read newb, you spent the best part of your early years at school....

*Goes for a lie down*