This weekend, May 6th, and May 7th
Ultima Online Forever will be putting on the following:

Double Loot Drops
Double Skill Gain
Double Meta XP
Double Relic XP
Double Talisman XP

Also an invasion and a hand out.

We are doing this to show our appreciations to all our loyal players of all types.
Look forward to seeing everyone there!

oDjake

Novice
Awesome!

Also, curious if double loot means just double standard loot or if it applies to relics and power scrolls as well, and if so by what mechanic. I.e. do twice as many drop per every champ/boss killed or is there twice the % chance that a relic will drop?

Thanks for all the awesome work you guys do!

DarkenRahl22

Neophyte
Awesome!

Also, curious if double loot means just double standard loot or if it applies to relics and power scrolls as well, and if so by what mechanic. I.e. do twice as many drop per every champ/boss killed or is there twice the % chance that a relic will drop?

Thanks for all the awesome work you guys do!
I think double loot drop only pertains to amount of gold from mobs. But I could be wrong.

toddyboi

Master
GpEVHHU.jpg

This weekend, May 6th, and May 7th
Ultima Online Forever will be putting on the following:

Double Loot Drops
Double Skill Gain
Double Meta XP
Double Relic XP
Double Talisman XP

Also an invasion and a hand out.

We are doing this to show our appreciations to all our loyal PvM players.
Look forward to seeing everyone there!

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
awesome fucking idea

It will never be implemented... its been suggested for over a year and everytime the outcry of "EQMS just wants to get all the rewards 20v1" ruins what would be an obviously fun twist to an otherwise 100% mundane monster bash inside of guardzone safety.

That being said, double xp and double loot always gets the server popping so I look forward to getting as many kills as possible this weekend.

kolbycrouch

Master
Make the invasion mobs in bucs enemy faction to all factions and drop double silver for 2 days.

Hopefully it would bring all factions. pvm and pvp.

the whole server would ally against EQMS anyways so I don't see why people think it would be a problem.

Morgy

Grandmaster
Bonus!
You guys rock!!!!!!!!

Thanks UoF staff for giving all of us yet another epic weekend of some slammin Ultima Forever fun!

Excited!!!!!

Nappaca

Grandmaster
I think I agree with glut with the event in buc give a chance for the orcs to come and not worry about the stat