Place for low skilled players.

Monty

Adept
Mind you both are heavily farmed by reds, but Shame is where I first started and is also how i paid for my first house.

Riversilk

Master
i say to NOT go to Despise or Shame, because those are the preferred hunting grounds of noob PKs who like to kill newbies (probably couldn't kill anything else anyway).

FingersFinn

Grandmaster
i say to NOT go to Despise or Shame, because those are the preferred hunting grounds of noob PKs who like to kill newbies (probably couldn't kill anything else anyway).

Depends on the time of day, honestly. Best advice is no matter where you choose, do not make a habit of hanging around the same place in a dungeon for extended periods of time. Pick some locations, get in and out, move on. I used to spend a lot of time in Shame during off-peak hours and rarely ran into another soul.

LSDjay

Grandmaster
i'd agree with Jack, theres about 5 places outside of a dungeon where liches or lich lords spawn.
If you recall to these spots u can make good money and dont have to go into a dungeon.

Kael

Master
There is ton's of nice overland spawns to farm and work skills up. UOF has done a great job of allowing players the chance to both roam around and farm without having to hit the dungeons.

Nujelm cemetary is a great spot as well for newer players. Two liches and lots of minor undead to kill.

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
Several good spots mentioned above so I won't repeat. There's even Daemon spots that overland.
But yea stay away from Shame. To many weak ass Reds that can only take heads of newer players.
Skill yourself up then go to Shame and start your Red head collecting. Their easy to kill there.