Pink & Red Christmas Reindeer Mask

siquaba

Expert
Looking to get a PC on theses items. i forget how much donation coins i paid for the sandals.
Deer mask came from the Christmas event. i think they are one of a kind, i could be wrong. There
was more red ones achieved from the Christmas chest. But i don't think anymore pinks were tho.

AssHat

Grandmaster
all you can do is put these item up for auction if you want them sold. the masks are i think one of a kind with the names of the reindeer. start with a mil on each and go from there. with items like these, first off the hues on them you can get with dye tubs making them less rare to make a outfit out of. people like rare cloth to match rare masks. second, these are Christmas items, no way around that. these are super unique items and will take a super unique person to enjoy them. nice score on all these btw, hope this helps.

@eric_azria these seem to be similar hue to the pink ones you have that are one of a kind... any input?

eric_azria

Grandmaster
all you can do is put these item up for auction if you want them sold. the masks are i think one of a kind with the names of the reindeer. start with a mil on each and go from there. with items like these, first off the hues on them you can get with dye tubs making them less rare to make a outfit out of. people like rare cloth to match rare masks. second, these are Christmas items, no way around that. these are super unique items and will take a super unique person to enjoy them. nice score on all these btw, hope this helps.

@eric_azria these seem to be similar hue to the pink ones you have that are one of a kind... any input?

These are darker pink than my set that were originally Powerful Wizards which he won 1st place on the old easter/scavenger hunt event.

The hue he has can be replicated with a dye tub, mine cannot.

Either way, I'd say he's got a pretty rare item and should fetch some decent coin.

AssHat

Grandmaster
These are darker pink than my set that were originally Powerful Wizards which he won 1st place on the old easter/scavenger hunt event.

The hue he has can be replicated with a dye tub, mine cannot.

Either way, I'd say he's got a pretty rare item and should fetch some decent coin.

thank you sir for the info, i couldn't track down your post about your sandals