Phylactery of Resilience maxxed!

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
nah..lots of people have been asking for help on the defense talisman. Put your safety pin on and gtfo k thx.
whats going rate on these 4 relics? i started a defense talisman over the summer but put it on pause until i get my meta up. but i would like to get back on it

Decreamos

Grandmaster
whats going rate on these 4 relics? i started a defense talisman over the summer but put it on pause until i get my meta up. but i would like to get back on it

Good question. I'm not sure the value on them today. The prices I quoted in the first post are probably outdated.

Funnypants

Master
Haven't seen anywhere on the forums, so I'm going to ask here...

I've been working my Quench relic as described (2 hellcats - tamed, released, provoked on to me - on a boat), but the little kitties just seem to disappear after a few hours... Anyone know what's happening or if I'm missing something?

crazyjuice

Apprentice
Hello all, thanks for the thread, man I started using hell cats to train quench. Is it just me or is this literally going to take forever. I started in a dungeon with 2 small cats. In an hour I only got 25 ticks of 250 on the first level. I know it's supposed to be a grind but is that normal? I guess my question is, how long from start to finish to max quench?

Enthalpic

Grandmaster
The use of hellcats was from back in the day when things were a bit different and AFK macroing relics for meta talisman was allowed. Now the mechanics for gaining skill have changed. Hellcats give 1 point per process, while something like an elder dragon should give 3 points per process now. If you were using a talisman relic perk that would be a x3 modifier... so it would be 9 points per process.

...perhaps hellcats are no longer the wise choice for training quench anymore is all I'm saying. Maybe just traditional farming and then spending the cash you make to buy relic perks to use while you farm will suit you better.

EDIT: or do the same thing you're doing with the hellcats, but find a way to get a better mob that gives more points per process. I think firebreath has farther range than magic too. Obviously this is being said with out condoning AFK macroing your relics.

Last edited:
No lvl 10 is max you can not lvl pas that. Also you can no longer gain on boats. Staff hates afk relic macros. Instead of having a better system to make gains they force you to grind for 100's of hours if not 1000's. Try the Vivify relic for meta mage..... You will never max it with out afk

Shadie

Apprentice
what i mean is level 9 takes 3200 xp to get to level 10 but i see in this thread it has 3600 xp to max. does that mean once i hit level 10 i have to get 3600 more xp to max it

Enthalpic

Grandmaster
It has been alooooonnnngggggg time since I've leveled these relics. But I believe it was 3200 xp to get to lvl 10 from lvl 9, and then for some weird reason it switched to say 3600/3600 at lvl 10. You don't have to get the extra 3600 XP.

Someone correct me If I'm wrong, like I said it has been along time.

Shadie

Apprentice
It has been alooooonnnngggggg time since I've leveled these relics. But I believe it was 3200 xp to get to lvl 10 from lvl 9, and then for some weird reason it switched to say 3600/3600 at lvl 10. You don't have to get the extra 3600 XP.

Someone correct me If I'm wrong, like I said it has been along time.

You are correct. Just maxed Quench and it went from 3200 to 3600/3600