Phylactery of Resilience maxxed!

Decreamos

Grandmaster
I finally did it...and for me that's a heck of an accomplishment. To the others who have accomplished this feat...congratulations. I didn't just max the talisman, I maxxed all of the relics. I want to share with you how I was able to accomplish it.

A big part of it was just getting the relics themselves. The hardest one for me to snag was quench...and there's a good reason for that. It's boss.

So which relic to start with? It is my opinion that if you want to max this talisman the fastest you need to grab quench. I wish I had got it first. I was pretty much bored and stuck at level 7 before I got it.

Quench- Best way to level this bad boy is to grab a pack of hell cats (very minimal damage) and either find a river so they cant hit you and you cant hit them (aside from their firebreath) and just let it run. Carry some bandages on you and make a macro that starts a bandage when your health hits ~50-60. Or, if you live by the water, and this is my favorite, grab a boat and sit on the boat and have all the hell cats on land casting on you. (or vice versa either way works). In about a week of uninterrupted macroing you'll be level 10.

Ok, so you've got quench...now go farm the crap out of destard using a repitlian death weapon. As you level up (quite fast really) you'll want to, and I know not everyone agrees with me here, save up and get remedy.

Remedy- I found best way was to use a little snake until I think level 2? It eventually stops working and then you need to switch to a scorpion. I did this at the side of my house. I had the scorpion attack my guy (wearing armor of course) and had another toon throwing bandages on. This burns bandages like craaaaaazy but it's worth it.

Now you have quench and remedy- you are pretty much immune to anything destard can throw at you. (aside from PK's but they wont last long if you run through a throng of dragon and your quench procs hehe). Get back to farming destard and get that talisman leveled up! We need to get two more relics!

So we've finally hit level 7 on the relic. Time to put on leech. Leech is great because at champ spawns you can stand in a horde of baddies and really never have to heal. So why would I have gotten leech third if I had a choice? Well, with quench and remedy maxxed out you can destroy rikkitor spawn. You will resist firebreath and poison. The leech will keep you alive.

Leech- Easiest one. Just surround yourself with animals from the wild and stand close to your house where there's a bunch of bandages. Walah!

Farm farm farm destard! It's a win win. You will max that talisman out in no time!

And finally recoil. Recoil, with the change that @eppy added is a powerhouse now. Especially in destard. Recoil will bounce back a creatures attack once every 30 seconds (or every 20 seconds at level 10). Now that recoil affects enemies up to the relics level. So a dragon wacks you for 80? Well depending on the level of the relic it's going to smack every creature around you for that damage. It's awesome.

p89Nuif.png

Jongi09

Master
Good tips! I'm stuck between levelling my meta, my beserker and my defence. I figured I would level whichever relic I get first!

What is, in your opinions, the price range for these relics?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Decreamos

Grandmaster
Good tips! I'm stuck between levelling my meta, my beserker and my defence. I figured I would level whichever relic I get first!

What is, in your opinions, the price range for these relics?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Remedy- 900k-1.5mill
Leech-1 mill
Recoil- pre change 800k post change 1.3m
Quench- 2-3mill

So as you can see...you can get all four for less than a double strike :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

SirLothar

Grandmaster
25k silver, bloody explosion relic bought from faction vendor, no need to level, mobs have a small chance to go SKADOOSH upon death blow.

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
Nice write up, im just starting this talisman so these tips are great! Ty for posting this!
also you put remedy twice, im guessing the higher cost one is meant to be quench?

Remedy- 900k-1.5mill
Leech-1 mill
Recoil- pre change 800k post change 1.3m
Remedy- 2-3mill

Jager

Grandmaster
So in ur opinion when it comes to buying the relics, do u have a tamer to farm gold for ur meta dexxer or is he able to farm gold like that himself?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Decreamos

Grandmaster
So in ur opinion when it comes to buying the relics, do u have a tamer to farm gold for ur meta dexxer or is he able to farm gold like that himself?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Yes on the tamer. I farmed titans a lot and sold the skill scrolls for gold. I also am fortunate to be in a well to do guild when it comes to RDA's so I was able to make money through that (one gold relic :/ ) and I was given a couple loans from a guildy. You can make a good amount of gold with your meta dexxer by farming titans, blood elementals, ogre lords, dragons, etc. It's a grind but a rewarding one.

Furync

Grandmaster
When you trained up the remedy relic, how many bandages did you go through approx?

I'm wondering if I can cut that down significantly by taming a scorpion and having my tamer macro attack followed by "all follow me" after few seconds. Or does the scorpion have to be "wild"?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Edit: all attack meta dexxer, pause 10 sec, all follow me, pause 90 sec, loop?? The scorpion might eventually go wild though if I never feed it....??

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
why not just lure a snake to your house and keep bandaging yourself there? just disarm so you dont kill it