WTS Phase Shift Relic - SOLD

Zoobler

Grandmaster
One of my favorites now that it doesn't port you randomly into giant groups at champs like it used to. Good luck with the sale!

Cleper

Journeyman
hmm, I'm interested in this relic but always a bit confused to exactly how it works. Here is what I know so far.

say I'm fighting a balron, when the relic is ready to proc. I run away from the balron, 7+ tiles away.. and then it teleports me back to the balron for additional damage?(and how much dmg?) is that how it works? or if I'm 7+ tiles away from the balron and it targets me, I'll then teleport to it?

Last edited:

Delvorin

Grandmaster
hmm, I'm interested in this relic but always a bit confused to exactly how it works. Here is what I know so far.

say I'm fighting a balron, when the relic is ready to proc. I run away from the balron, 7+ tiles away.. and then it teleports me back to the balron for additional damage?(and how much dmg?) is that how it works? or if I'm 7+ tiles away from the balron and it targets me, I'll then teleport to it?

It doesn't automatically teleport you back. Only when you manually attack it. Basically, if you're attacking the balron and then run 7 tiles away, it won't activate until you attack again or double click the balron while in combat mode. You don't have to toggle out of combat mode either. just attack it/double click it.

Decoy

Grandmaster
It's nice in that it's a guaranteed hit plus a nearly instant follow up swing (which can land or miss). So you can get 2 hits instantly if the 2nd hits. If you double strike you can do 3 hits since it typically procs double strike when you phase in. GM hiding and stealth each add 25% bonus damage if you phase shift onto the mob while hidden (so a +50% bonus total if you have both, I think).

It's not as nice as double strike or tread IMO but it's still very useful.