WTS Pets!

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
Thanks! You preserved the value of mine in the process.

Foolish of you not to tame a wolf with stats better than this! These are the only night pets people give a shit about anymore.

i kill alot of shyit, skeletal steeds, death beetles, nightwolves, night frnezies lol if they dont got high stats im all over that shit like a angry farmer.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Sold a 522/522 Hits/STR, 123 INT nightfrenzy for 500k, and people don't even like frenzies!

People love these puppies though :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
Someone paid for a frenzy? Like... seriously? Ew.
Yeah Babethoven bought one from me when they first came out for a pretty penny (had pretty nice stats) and lost bought that one.

I don't much care for them, but a few out there do.

lost

Grandmaster
nagga people love nightfrenzies, they just arent 120 to use them. nightwolf are cool too though

Lazaurus

Grandmaster
I'm also interested in the almost perfect frenzy 150k...are all night pets the same exact thing as nightmares?

Lazaurus

Grandmaster
I'm also interested in the almost perfect frenzy 150k...are all night pets the same exact thing as nightmares?

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yes they are, all are re-skins of the same base creature.

I actually tamed a nightbear for the first time on my second tamer last night and it unlocked the nightmare conquest.

Did you get your taming high enough to transfer yet Laz?