WTS Pets!

Bromista

Grandmaster
Max stats are 525 Hits/STR 105 DEX and 125 INT, same as nightmare.

3a7731f2ad.png

I'll let this guy go cheap, 200k.

I also have a nightfrenzy with 525 Hits/524 STR, letting that one go for only 100k! OMG OMG OMG

And while we're at it I'll throw up a skeletal steed for 350k. They are vanity only and take two slots. 115/115 + bonding deed required to bond. Why a deed, you ask? Because skelly steeds don't eat. Fuckers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
Stat window is from when the wolf was still beat down during taming, how unprofessional.

This puppy requires 120 taming.

Last edited by a moderator:

bradley-

Grandmaster
I believe the required taming to bond is 115/115 now for the nightmare variations (minus the bear). 110/110 to transfer. I could be wrong about bonding but I had a nightfrenzy transferred to be and I'm 115 lore/110 taming

Bromista

Grandmaster
O.k., haven't had any good mares or bears lately but I'll keep an eye out.

Bradley, did they change the requirements back down to 115/115?

I'm having a hard time keeping it straight. I am under the impression that they were originally 115/115 then the requirements were increased to necessitate 120/120.

Would be nice to test it but that takes finding the right players with the right skill levels which could be tricky.

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
take a new picture with its stats unaffected i have hard time beleiving this is a perfect stat nightwolf

Bromista

Grandmaster
The stats were not affected in this picture, only the HP and stam.

Easily verified if someone is serious about the wolf purchase.

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
The stats were not affected in this picture, only the HP and stam.

Easily verified if someone is serious about the wolf purchase.
your oringinal post is confusing, basically this isnt a perfect nightwolf, your just stating the stats are same as nightmare.

Bromista

Grandmaster
The wolf has the stats in the pic posted and I listed what the perfect stats are like pretty much any other pet auction out there!

If this was a perfect stat wolf you can bet your sweet tits that it would have a @@ and a few OMG OMG OMGs in the thread title and the picture to prove it, not to mention a S/B of 1m and B/O of 40 mil, Barracoon style :)

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
The wolf has the stats in the pic posted and I listed what the perfect stats are like pretty much any other pet auction out there!

If this was a perfect stat wolf you can bet your sweet tits that it would have a @@ and a few OMG OMG OMGs in the thread title and the picture to prove it, not to mention a S/B of 1m and B/O of 40 mil, Barracoon style :)
i saw a wolf with stats better than yours a few days ago, for me it isnt good enough so me and my guildie beat it to death with a club.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Thanks! You preserved the value of mine in the process.

Foolish of you not to tame a wolf with stats better than this! These are the only night pets people give a shit about anymore.