PET Training Service

StegcO

Grandmaster
I wanna ask to Staff if every type of Pet Training service (on Forum) are totally under Staff check/control and eventually refound.

Not about Meta but about normal pets (so without MetaStone)

TY

Bromista

Grandmaster
Are you asking if anyone has ever been ripped off?

I'm an expert on pet training if you want to know more please reply with the word "service" and I will respond privately.

StegcO

Grandmaster
Resuming i want to know: if i search on forum for pet training and a user accept to train 5 dragons to max skills but after 3 days he disappear, i lose all my pets or staff will give them back to me? :)

Bromista

Grandmaster
[page responded privately]

In all seriousness trust scams are problematic because you are assuming risk 100% when you hand your shit over to someone else.

It's smart to use collateral.

Will staff pull a pet out of someone else's stable for you? Probably if you bother them enough and staff recognizing your name can either be a good thing or a bad thing when it's a gray area situation like this.

Why are you asking noobie questions?

StegcO

Grandmaster
[page responded privately]

In all seriousness trust scams are problematic because you are assuming risk 100% when you hand your shit over to someone else.

It's smart to use collateral.

Will staff pull a pet out of someone else's stable for you? Probably if you bother them enough and staff recognizing your name can either be a good thing or a bad thing when it's a gray area situation like this.

Why are you asking noobie questions?

Ty n00bista but i want simply a YES or NO from staff :)

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Staff won't get involved in this.
It's a player situation and has nothing to do with staff, so for staff to get involved because you entrusted the wrong person and kinda screwed up isn't fair on the staff or anyone else.
Hope that clears things up my man!

Bromista

Grandmaster
Staff won't get involved in this.
It's a player situation and has nothing to do with staff, so for staff to get involved because you entrusted the wrong person and kinda screwed up isn't fair on the staff or anyone else.
Hope that clears things up my man!
Question though in fairness to steg because I guess there is one detail overlooked...scamming on forums or disco being a bannable offense. If someone advertised a service and did not deliver, would staff step in to return the pet as there is evidence/history and you guys already sorta have to get involved? It looks like your statement as of right now means no and the player has to rely solely on collateral for their own protection, other staff action aside.

I doubt anyone is foolish enough to do that but you never know, people have a way if surprising you lol.

Ace Mason

Apprentice
I know at one point people were posting training services on the forums because like you said Bromista, scamming is a bannable offense, so all parties were "protected" after the post was made and the "buyer" confirmed.

Rumple

Master
Last person to do this “scam” on forums was banned, but the pet was never returned. The guy who said he was going to train basically disappeared and never logged in again. Eventually staff said they banned the account, but again the pet was never returned.

Bromista

Grandmaster
That kinda sucks but it is what it is. Scams aside, life happens. Someone could just have unforseen problems keeping then from ever playing I mean you can't assume you'll ever see a player or your belongings again.

Use collateral always, which also means don't hand over anything irreplaceable.