Pet resurrection..?

Melor Rend

Neophyte
Hello all

I'm thinking about getting myself a Giant Beetle for my mining character. However, that character doesn't have any pet-related skills such as Veterinary skill or Animal Lore.

So my question is this: how can I get my pet resurrected if it happens to die? Is there an NPC that will resurrect my Beetle? How much does it cost me?

Also, is it possible to train up a second character with Vet + Animal Lore skill and use that character to resurrect my other characters pets? On the wiki it's somewhat confusing because it says the pet needs to belong to me so I can resurrect (which obviously would not be the case if I'm using a second character to resurrect).

Also, on a related note: does a Giant Beetle require some form of training to become better? For example, will it only be able to carry a small amount of weight before I train it or is the carry-weight already at max when I buy my Beetle?

Thanks in advance for the help!

- Melor

Hello mate,

If your pet dies, you or some other player who has veterinary skill can resurrect your pet. It costs 2 bandages : )

Also, as i know, you can have 3 accounts per ip, which means you can have 9 chars at least. So feel free to train any kind of chars.

Lastly, Giant Beetle is already the max carry capacity as i know. Training it doesn't affect its ability to carry. I'm %80 sure about this, i may be wrong