WTS Perfect mining house!

icemanihi

Master
Perfect mining house, right next to the mining cave north of minoc!

8x13

pm offer here or on discord: Merlin

DaxDPJe.jpg

paulc87

Novice
i'd beware of this guy, he doesn;t know how to answer pm's and i wouldnt be surprised if he was just a straight up scammer

icemanihi

Master
I was in bed and did answer your pm's. And said to contact me on discord. I have responded to your message, so please stop trolling my thread. I have a 350k bid so far.

Vokko

Expert
LOL you can keep your NON max plot for 350k... LMFAO... This dude has tried to work me over twice now, purposely too this lil ass plot, to try and bleed me.... I had a bad feeling he was going to try.. he farms IDOCS all the time, catching houses everywhere.. If you THINK your going to bleed me dry over a 1,350 storage plot, kiss my &*(!?!?

Vokko

Expert
Yaknow what... BETTER yet... LMFAO You let me KNOW who PAYS that rediculous amount.. and I'll sell him that PLOT RIGHT next to it.. for 1mil Gold too... Your something else..

Vokko

Expert
I forgot to mention your SUCH a GOOD hearted and religious person... Last I checked folks LIKE you CLAIM to be, are kind hearted, not manipulating and malicious people... You know what Karma is pal... You will soon...

icemanihi

Master
I think the screenshot of the PM I sent you before you trolled this thread speaks for itself. Proof is in the truth! I asked you what you thought was fair? I didn't even give you a asking price, but merely pointed out what you were going to pay for the other house you wanted to buy from me. You didn't even respond to my message and then trolled the thread with lies. I think we see who the real scammer here is. Sorry, was really trying to help ya. And I am kinded hearted. Oh, and there's also the screenshot of the bid for 350k.

BCDdv6G.jpg

2UIbw0U.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In all honesty 350k for that plot is decent, hes only making like 180k for it. If you owned the house next store you should have bought it becasue the plot itself has money into it. by eye you could place a 17x13 if im right and get a max storage from the plot... lol
On-top of that sell the big plot for 1- 1.2 mil

Last edited by a moderator: