Perfect Max Storage Mining House SOLD to Limlight

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster

So let's see.. You say you have a Castle.. a yew gate house.. and now you are looking to buy a third? Must be nice.

This auction was supposed to have already ended.. UoTrader has decided to edit his post and continue his auction (nothing new from this guy). I guess the most recent bid is simply an up bid..? I send my regards to the sucker who ends up with this one.

UoTrader

Master
So let's see.. You say you have a Castle.. a yew gate house.. and now you are looking to buy a third? Must be nice.

This auction was supposed to have already ended.. UoTrader has decided to edit his post and continue his auction (nothing new from this guy). I guess the most recent bid is simply an up bid..? I send my regards to the sucker who ends up with this one.

I did edit it.... to have a timezone.

Also why is Lim bidding if he doesn't plan on buying?

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
I did edit it.... to have a timezone.

Also why is Lim bidding if he doesn't plan on buying?

You said it was ending in an hour and 20 minutes, over 2 hours ago. You removed that completely.. You always pull shit like this.. but I guess gl up bidding your house.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
You said it was ending in a hour and 20 minutes several hours ago.. You edited your post and removed that now that the time has elapsed. This isn't the first time you have done this type of shit either.. Like I said.. My regards to the person who ends up buying this shit after all the up bids.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
The only time I could even see you thinking I did this was when I had a reserve price. To which i say, lookup how auctions run.

??? Wtf are you talking about?

You did this a few hours ago on post #21 which you edited 59 minutes ago, after the 1 hour and 20 minutes of time elapsed.. Which you said would end the auction..

You did the same type of shit the last time you were selling a house just recently.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Sure thing.. I don't know who you think you are fooling.. Anyone who has been bidding and has been remotely interested in this piece of shit "mining" spot, saw your post... and then saw you edit it after no one tried to snipe your plot... except Limlight.. who supposedly already owns 2 houses..

Again, gl up bidding your sale.. and my regards to the person who ends up falling for your shitty sales tactics.

Messremb

Grandmaster
dam, I lost money here. I had bet he would throw out a reserve then drag out the auction for 3 more weeks. Should have gone with the safe bet that he would edit his end time to try and up bid.

UoTrader

Master
dam, I lost money here. I had bet he would throw out a reserve then drag out the auction for 3 more weeks. Should have gone with the safe bet that he would edit his end time to try and up bid.

LIM IS A LEGIT BID.... FUCKING A GO MESSAGE HIM ON FUCKING IRC.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Whatever lets you sleep better at night. Go back to yourTrinsic fishing guild.

lol??

Trinsic fishing guild?? I've killed Brandon in front of his crew of pirates and have been banned on both of my accounts from their houses and vendor house.. I have never had any relation with them.. lmao..

You said you would end the auction in 1 hour and 20 minutes.. You let the time go by.. No one tried to snipe your shitty property except a guy who admittedly owns 2 prime locations already... and you edit your post and continue your auction.. Keep trying to up bid your own auction.. gl. I saw your BS. I called you on it. My work here is done.

UoTrader

Master
lol??

Trinsic fishing guild?? I've killed Brandon in front of his crew of pirates and have been banned on both of my accounts from their houses and vendor house.. I have never had any relation with them.. lmao..

You said you would end the auction in 1 hour and 20 minutes.. You let the time go by.. No one tried to snipe your shitty property except a guy who admittedly owns 2 prime locations already... and you edit your post and continue your auction.. Keep trying to up bid your own auction.. gl. My work here is done.

@limlight can you please tell people you are a legit bid?

Messremb

Grandmaster
Another great UoTrader Auction thread, filled with all the shady post changes, and bidding extensions you have come to expect.

UoTrader

Master
Also in regards to the keep, I had to take slack for that sale, no one had sold a keep in months. Now that there is a base price see how many keeps went up for sale? It is called a small community without a set market. This sale though as far as I am concerned is legit if @limlight isn't full of shit.