Peacemaking Question

VeritesZen

Novice
I'm currently training peacmaking on my tamer. Dont worry im planing on droping it for provo later... Anyways, I use to train this skill at the brit bank and just target myself. When I tried doing this on UOF I ended up geting guard wacked several times. Can anyone tell me what im doing wrong?

I don't know about peacemaking, but something similar has happened to me when trying to heal my wife in the elemental war. For now id suggest doing it outside of guard protection. Lots of folks train it on the provoker's table.

Ran into something like this earlier, went to heal someone and got guard wacked. Od thing was I didn't get a criminal notice like I normally would...

Yeah, no notification, and it was when i tried to heal someone in my guild. Random. I'm guessing my targeting in razor was doing something silly.

VeritesZen

Novice
Well i gmed peace by peacing myself in dungeon. Still no idea why I was getting guard wacked doing it at brit bank though....

Dimok

Master
I might be way off on this, but didn't peace used to be an aoe around you in the original UO? I think some of that still exists because I get a lot of "you hear music and continue to stop fighting" spam often. Maybe it's a remnant of the old code before it was changed to a targetable skill.