pc purple frog statuette

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
That's cool. People don't kill frogs often so it's rare in that respect. I'd pay 350k for that if you're interested in selling. (350k is the upper end of what statues get)

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
Yeah several versions of them. It's really cool though. Hence I'll pay 350k :0

Normal frog probably 60-100k pending the buyer

Birdy

Expert
Lol you bought this off the general store vendor which i own, it is not rare it is a fish tank item you get with using this net which cost 250gp and if you do not place this frog into a fish tank it will die in your back pack within a day. It is not a statue it is a live creature and will die without a fish tank.

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
LOL. Shit I would have paid 350k for
It. Although what does it say when you click it? If it doesn't say statue I woulda been suss

asics

Grandmaster
Lol you bought this off the general store vendor which i own, it is not rare it is a fish tank item you get with using this net which cost 250gp and if you do not place this frog into a fish tank it will die in your back pack within a day. It is not a statue it is a live creature and will die without a fish tank.

i didnt bought it O_O, anyway, if is not rare can you provide me more of this? cause i think its not so easy to find :)

Birdy

Expert
i didnt bought it O_O, anyway, if is not rare can you provide me more of this? cause i think its not so easy to find :)
I could get this in about 10-20 minutes of fishing, It is funny because this post popped up half an hour after i sold one on my vendor heheh :)

asics

Grandmaster
i didnt scammed anyone that asked me, i didnt bought from a vendor really ^^ :) anyway, tnx for the info! could u get these other colors?