PC on The Crippled King's Stone Ethereal Boura

Stuart

Master
I have had some really good offers on this. It was the 1st prize for doing the most damage to the Crippled King.
What do you guys think its worth?
View attachment 3369
When I get home from work I can post the photo of the statue.
View attachment 3375
I'm not sure what I want to do with it right now. Maybe this thread will be helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
It's all a gamble. C'mon. All of it.

We all know we're playing a big game of dice when we make our accounts. If that wasn't the case when someone starts up then they're in for a major disappointment.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
anywhere from 15-20 mill

you cant say its worth the same as the ice castle

to be honest... unless you are 100% sure 1 will NEVER be in game again... lol i'd keep it....

but my buddys pure white deer mask was put on the vendor, later switched to blood red, which got put on the donation vendor, then a different somewhat ultra white hue and the ultra white deer mask is now on the vendor... you have to look hard to notice the diffference... i'd say easy 15-20 mill

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Since anything can be on the donation vendor, you should sell everything right away! Hehe.

That being said, was there ever a mount rotation?

I'd say it's like white castle in the way it's impossible to put a value on it, it's worth as much as the richest members of the community are willing to pay, and the owner is more likely to keep it.

Lexington

Grandmaster
anywhere from 15-20 mill

you cant say its worth the same as the ice castle

to be honest... unless you are 100% sure 1 will NEVER be in game again... lol i'd keep it....

but my buddys pure white deer mask was put on the vendor, later switched to blood red, which got put on the donation vendor, then a different somewhat ultra white hue and the ultra white deer mask is now on the vendor... you have to look hard to notice the diffference... i'd say easy 15-20 mill

From what I heard it was a mistake that this was released as a reward.... so you can be pretty certain you'll never see another. The value on this should easily exceed your estimate Babe.

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
From what I heard it was a mistake that this was released as a reward.... so you can be pretty certain you'll never see another. The value on this should easily exceed your estimate Babe.
Yeah probably a mistake in that it was gonna be put on donation vendor rofl!

Rippen

Adept
Mistake in that it was the guys first hosted event. Probably wanted to offer something awesome but didn't know the limit of what to offer. Made a judgement call and gave it out. You can't just take it back so they allowed it.

I would agree. Likely priceless. No point in selling it, just roll around with swag and enjoy it while it lasts.

Staff

Young Player Help
It wasn't really a mistake. It was supposed to be an epic quest with epic rewards. However, the type of ethereal was off limits which is something I didn't know about. It would have been something other than the boura if I had known

The quest obviously didn't turn out as epic as I had hoped for a variety of reasons but the rewards were supposed to be epic. On UOF, the mentality seems to be all all of the really cool, one of a kind items should only be allowed through donations. I think donations should be really rare and epic as well but I also think the one or two quests we have a year should fit the same criteria.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rippen

Adept
It wasn't really a mistake. It was supposed to be an epic quest with epic rewards. However, the type of boura was off limits which is something I didn't know about. It would have been something other than the boura if I had known

The quest obviously didn't turn out as epic as I had hoped for a variety of reasons but the rewards were supposed to be epic. On UOF, the mentality seems to be all all of the really cool, one of a kind items should only be allowed through donations. I think donations should be really rare and epic as well but I also think the one or two quests we have a year should also reward something rare and epic.

I like this mindset. I would agree. I think that the quests, especially the ones planned on the epic scale that was the crippled king, should definitely warrant one of a kind rewards. It's good to know that the outcome was planned.

Maybe we can expect those one of a kind items from future events? If so, looking forward to it.

Lexington

Grandmaster
It wasn't really a mistake. It was supposed to be an epic quest with epic rewards. However, the type of ethereal was off limits which is something I didn't know about. It would have been something other than the boura if I had known

The quest obviously didn't turn out as epic as I had hoped for a variety of reasons but the rewards were supposed to be epic. On UOF, the mentality seems to be all all of the really cool, one of a kind items should only be allowed through donations. I think donations should be really rare and epic as well but I also think the one or two quests we have a year should fit the same criteria.

You should do another quest... one that allows players to do it at their own pace….

The last place player should get the best prize, or a prize at least :)