PC on Soul of the Devourer

Babethoven

Grandmaster
gonna be a reg for making shit with the ancient hammer.... so theres no telling what its worth now until we find out what exactly the reg is needed for

Bromista

Grandmaster
I'll buy one too. I think it has something to do with the other quasi-useless semi rare drops like the wyrm hearts.

I'm prepared to offer 225k or 1k dono + 50k for a devourers soul.

Bryce

Adept
It's only useless if you have zero intention of using the Legendary Hammer.
The Devourer Soul is one of a few ingredients required to craft the "Soulforge" via the Legendary Hammer quest. This is the pre-requisite to all current and future craftables via this system.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Hook abrother up!

They're likely about as common as the wyrm hearts and all those semi-rare drops. Maybe not as common as the others like dragon bone shards and ancient armor pieces.

Btw @Bryce for the recipes listed in the patch update thread thingy, are the ancient armor pieces calling for wearable pieces or [DECO ONLY]?

Bryce

Adept
Hook abrother up!

They're likely about as common as the wyrm hearts and all those semi-rare drops. Maybe not as common as the others like dragon bone shards and ancient armor pieces.

Btw @Bryce for the recipes listed in the patch update thread thingy, are the ancient armor pieces calling for wearable pieces or [DECO ONLY]?
Forgive the late reply. It's the wearable that are the quest requirements.