PC on pure white wooden chest

Enthalpic

Grandmaster
Dewderonomy is currently selling the "Paragon Gold" colored equivalent of that chest and the bids are up to 200K I believe.

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
Luna white is the "standard" for ancients (although sometimes they don't spawn as luna white and just as a normal color). However, you get a ton of luna white chests. These chests, however, are often metal, not wooden. So while the chests are often luna white, they aren't always wooden.

RARELY will you get an ancient chest that spawns a much, well, rarer color. We've seen paragon gold, faction sigil purple and ranger armor green, thus far. I'd say the 10-15K is a good place to start, though.

Doomsayer

Grandmaster
I concur with the 10-15k valuation. I sell them at 15k on one of my vendors, or sold, think they are gone now.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
People sell metal white chest for 10-15k but honestly (and I don't fish, that might be the reason), this is the first wooden one I see :eek:

Olivier

Master
Yeah, it seems to be 50% to get a wooden chest whilst fishing it up during an ancient sos.

I think that's the only white hue on a wooden chest meanwhile there are two different kinds on metal.

Regarding the "special" hued chests, besides the hues that @Dewderonomy mentioned in his earlier post, there are also brown hued ones.

10-14k is what the metal ones are worth and since they are more common (paragons can also drop em) I thought that these would be selling for more, guess I'm wrong!

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
I know I wouldn't sell for 10k. Not that I care but my guts tell me not too ;-)

Should make an auction, just out of curiosity.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
While I'm at it, does this golden (hue 2213) chest have any value? Is it rare? Gold ingots are hue 1719.