WTB Paying Large Sums For Your Sweet Pixelz, Old Rares & New!

Dax_VonRoof

Grandmaster
Free Bump. I really like the location of these plots. If i wasnt so gawd awful poor Id be more than interested in prurchasin them. I am a crafter and i donot hunt because i spend all my time crafting since I am 120 everything that is crafting and harvesting but i dont make much gold making crap even though I have 13 vendors

Bromista

Grandmaster
Free Bump. I really like the location of these plots. If i wasnt so gawd awful poor Id be more than interested in prurchasin them. I am a crafter and i donot hunt because i spend all my time crafting since I am 120 everything that is crafting and harvesting but i dont make much gold making crap even though I have 13 vendors
I think you replied to the wrong thread :p

There isn't a thing wrong with that either, this thread was long overdue for a bump. Thanks!

You did get my hopes up though. Lol thought maybe you had something I wanted to buy

P.s. I sold the Glow plots for 6m

Dax_VonRoof

Grandmaster
Do you happen to have a legendary Hammer and if so, how much would it cost me? If not, where might they come from?

Bromista

Grandmaster
Do you happen to have a legendary Hammer and if so, how much would it cost me? If not, where might they come from?
The shards drop from RDA bosses and from the arch ice fiends in Ice 3, those guys are your best bet. You need 10 shards to make a hammer. I currently have 0 shards.