past handouts

flipt

Grandmaster
I was looking for a list of past clothing handouts I couldn't find one so I am asking for your help to make one. This is what I remember

dat revert half apron
getting warmed up hat
lucky hat
lonely night boots
2 year skull cap
dedicated citizens bandana
vest of dedication
buccaneer hat

these are what I remember any more information would be appreciated. Thany you

Turner13

Grandmaster
I can think of three more for now but i'll keep the brain ticking and add to this if i think of any more:

A warm toque - Winter of 2014 >hat<
A night light >torch<
UOF : Year 2! >statue<

Buccaneer hat wasn't a handout, it was from the grotto opening event, for safely getting a chest out. There are only around 20 out there.

AssHat

Grandmaster
armor patch

also, the bug reporter sandals, kinda a handout, doesnt have a category really

AssHat

Grandmaster
add +1 AR to your cloak so its a armored cloak, and it was a global handout meaning that every account every character got one. even if you were not logged in. so some people have a total of 9 of these.

Bromista

Grandmaster
add +1 AR to your cloak so its a armored cloak, and it was a global handout meaning that every account every character got one. even if you were not logged in. so some people have a total of 9 of these.
There are plenty of people out there who have up to 21 patches :p

Ring and candle of forgiveness were global handouts.

Honestly I think that covers it. Can't think of any more "handout" items besides widely distributed event rewards (light of lord British, dragonfire candles, Xmas gifts, any others?)

Gargoyle alchemist robe was a lootable item while the alchemists were spawning. They were introduced with the first iteration of RDAs and were a short-lived thing lasting something like 6-8 wks.

Last edited by a moderator: