P/C on Bloodstained Gloves (Repond/Blessed) +1 Armor, Blood Red Color

Lament

Master
Need some of you UOF champs to weigh in on the value of Bloodstained gloves.

If anyone knows how many there are on the shard, that would be interesting, and what their origin is.

I've only ever seen maybe two pairs total

Bromista

Grandmaster
These were from the battles week event I believe, and were a pretty high tier reward if I'm not mistaken, thus only a couple pair were claimed.

As for value they should sell for more (substantially more?) than blessed silver Slayer (true Fallon hue) gloves from the Locke boss event which traditionally sold for multi million. I think there were only a handful of those.

lollo

Grandmaster
These were from the battles week event I believe, and were a pretty high tier reward if I'm not mistaken, thus only a couple pair were claimed.

As for value they should sell for more (substantially more?) than blessed silver Slayer (true Fallon hue) gloves from the Locke boss event which traditionally sold for multi million. I think there were only a handful of those.

except there is so much flashy neon stuff on the dono vendor for cheap that no one will pay "multi million" for a pair of blood red leather gloves (almost invisible in game, can only notice them when looking at paper doll) when they can get blaze ones for like 5k dono lol

lollo

Grandmaster
Well they are a blessed slayer piece even if they arent flashy.

You'll get better AR from a pair of newbied leather gloves and you can make those slayer too.

I mean hey, op can probably get 1-2m because there's nothing actually rare to buy but i wouldn't call that a multi million sale