Osiredon

Amsterdamaged

Apprentice
Wanted to ask how tough the osiredon that you can fish with 115+ is. Is it like leviathan? I am asking this cos i wanted to know how much prep i need to do before going for fishing now that i'm 115, like having an alt with me all the time.

Olivier

Master
Once Osideron spawns he spawns together with a deep water elemental, and I haven't lored him or anything, but he's not a lot tougher than the elemental, Levathian on the other hand spawns together with 6-7 other monsters, which makes it a tougher situation in total, however very manageable with provocation.

Amsterdamaged

Apprentice
Ok, thanks man. Good to know its not that tough. I don't have a tamer and the leviathan spawn was very hard to manage with my provo/mage/ fisherman and my mage. Had to pull to the shore as i was completely unprepared for that, lol. Figured that if osideron that spawns random is tough like that i should start making a tamer char!

Olivier

Master
Ah!

Yes, Osideron is a lot easier than Levathian :)

However he spawns rarely, I made a thread about fishing 100 mibs and what it gave me, during those mibs, he only spawned twice for me.

Good luck!

DawnHand

What does this guy drop that makes 115 fishing worth geting? Im considering makeing a fisherman myself so the more info the better. Thanks

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Olivier

Master
Small fish nets, hooks, large fish nets and anchor might be something else that I'm missing.

Capture.png

The marked items are:

Anchor and small fish net, as you can see there's two types of anchor, one facing south and one facing east.

I don't have a hook so I'm not able to show you how it looks.

However I'd still advice you to get 115 fishing since you'll be fishing up more bottles, unless you're buying them from vendors instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
The thing the Osiredon has going for it is the insta-dispel, unlike the Leviathan, which will cast it (or simply do so much damage it actually kills EVs). While it's not much tougher than a deep water elemental, it's also lacking a slayer vulnerability, and he seems to have a lot more mana.