Orion Mouse Button Key Strokes and Hot Key Bindings HELP?

Lexington

Grandmaster
I can't seem to get the Orion assistant to recognize any custom key stroke bindings from my mouse buttons?

Example... If bind one of my mouse buttons to F5 and try to use that mouse button as a hot key for a spell or a script it does not recognize the F5 from the mouse.

If a manually set the hot key as F5 in the assistant program it will cast the spell if I push F5 from the keyboard... however it will not if I push the mouse button that is bound to F5?

TyroneG

Master
Probably running Orion in admin mode while whatever program you used to bind your mouse keys to is not in admin mode.

Lexington

Grandmaster
It was such a stupid mistake... I had to add the Orion Launcher to my Mouse UO Gaming Profile list. It was reverting to the standard windows mouse bindings every time I clicked the Orion hotkey box.

JackPalance

Master
I'm curious- what advantages does the orion client have over steam, razor, sallos, etc? I have absolutely no experience with it.

DrSaso

Master
It's like uo steam, but with crazier macro/scripting abilities, but harder to get into due to the coding for simple things.

But it's also rendering using the gpu so the fps it a lot smoother like sallos. It's my client of choice from razer/steam/orion. Not tried sallos so can't comment on that