Organizing while crafting

So playing around with my fletcher and made a few slayer weapons but I feel really inefficient when it comes to picking the slayer weapons out of the batch. Is there a way to either A: Seperate slayers out of the batch or GMs or B: Easier way to ID them using razor as I make them?

James Franco

Grandmaster
So playing around with my fletcher and made a few slayer weapons but I feel really inefficient when it comes to picking the slayer weapons out of the batch. Is there a way to either A: Seperate slayers out of the batch or GMs or B: Easier way to ID them using razor as I make them?
I am not sure of this but i think u can use razor like system message etc.. to organize. Just keep messing with razor and i'm thinking you should be able to.

James Franco

Grandmaster
I have never had steam, but i am pretty sure u can set a macro to click item, if system message "Repond/exceptional" move to this side... something like that. Also how do i make slayers and do i need to be in a certain area?

amonseti

Grandmaster
theres more to it then that first slayer crafted items need to be item ID'ed as they appear like any lootable weapon with propertys that has not been ID'ed yet.
Every time you craft an item you need to do something with it ... if you get the message "slayer made" then move the newly made item into a !SAFE! container (however you do this is up to you there are many diffrent techniques youll just have to find one you trust best).
If you dont get a slayer made message then trash or smelt the item.
There is no need at this time to id the item made, as all your going to do is draw attention to theaves that you have just made a slayer weapon. and you myswell kiss it goodbye. So clicking on the item to identify feed back is a waste of time as you want to get the item into its !SAFE! container as soon as possible as instantly as you can.

For crafting Steam is a must, razor is simply not good enough for the more complex macros required .
Razor is for tamers
Salos for PvP
Steam for crafting

James Franco

Grandmaster
theres more to it then that first slayer crafted items need to be item ID'ed as they appear like any lootable weapon with propertys that has not been ID'ed yet.
Every time you craft an item you need to do something with it ... if you get the message "slayer made" then move the newly made item into a !SAFE! container (however you do this is up to you there are many diffrent techniques youll just have to find one you trust best).
If you dont get a slayer made message then trash or smelt the item.
There is no need at this time to id the item made, as all your going to do is draw attention to theaves that you have just made a slayer weapon. and you myswell kiss it goodbye. So clicking on the item to identify feed back is a waste of time as you want to get the item into its !SAFE! container as soon as possible as instantly as you can.

For crafting Steam is a must, razor is simply not good enough for the more complex macros required .
Razor is for tamers
Salos for PvP
Steam for crafting
Can i log on with razor with one client and steam another?

amonseti

Grandmaster
//############################################
// Fletcher Slayer crafter
// Created by Koffi
organizer 'moreWood'
pause 600
replygump 0x38920abd 21
waitforgump 0x38920abd 15000
pause 200
if @injournal 'crafted a slayer' 'system'
sysmsg '!-----------------SLAYER WEAPON MADE-----------!' 33
clearjournal
organizer 'sortSlayermadebow'
else
if @injournal 'your material and skill have added' 'system'
sysmsg '!-----------------RUNIC BOW MADE-----------!' 33
clearjournal
else
organizer 'sortBadBows'
clearjournal
endif
endif
pause 1000

This macro requires 3 Organizers as I higlighted in the macro.

The first and organizer named moreWood
The Target container should be your main backpack.
This organizer needs to target a source container containing the wood you want to make bows with. You can use colored wood as well this macro will also sort any "Runic" bows crafted into the !SAFE! container.
This should have only one insert targeting a log

The next Organizer is named sortSlayermadebow
The Target container is Your !SAFE! container. I use a bag inside my beetle with a large harp in it so it cant be randomly stolen.
This time the Source container is your main backpack.
one insert targeting a bow

and finally the last Organizer named sortBadBows
The target bag is a trash bag , up to you if you want to keep the junk or not I taget the trash barrel
The Source container is your main backpack.
one insert targeting a bow.

Give this macro a hot key and click away.. every click will make a new bow and auto sort it. Set it to loop if you like rather then click click clicking but make sure your there to watch whats going on or A) your good bows could get stolen. B) some fucktard will use an exploit to kill your beetle. C) to me anything unattended is just bad form and frowned upon.

Jager

Grandmaster
// Fletcher Slayer crafter
// Created by Koffi
organizer 'moreWood'
pause 600
replygump 0x38920abd 21
waitforgump 0x38920abd 15000
pause 200
if @injournal 'crafted a slayer' 'system'
sysmsg '!-----------------SLAYER WEAPON MADE-----------!' 33
clearjournal
else
if @injournal 'your material and skill have added' 'system'
sysmsg '!-----------------RUNIC BOW MADE-----------!' 33
clearjournal
else
organizer 'sortBadBows'
clearjournal
endif
endif
pause 1000

This macro requires 3 Organizers as I higlighted in the macro.

The first and organizer named moreWood
The Target container should be your main backpack.
This organizer needs to target a source container containing the wood you want to make bows with. You can use colored wood as well this macro will also sort any "Runic" bows crafted into the !SAFE! container.
This should have only one insert targeting a log

The next Organizer is named sortSlayermadebow
The Target container is Your !SAFE! container. I use a bag inside my beetle with a large harp in it so it cant be randomly stolen.
This time the Source container is your main backpack.
one insert targeting a bow

and finally the last Organizer named sortBadBows
The target bag is a trash bag , up to you if you want to keep the junk or not I taget the trash barrel
The Source container is your main backpack.
one insert targeting a bow.

Give this macro a hot key and click away.. every click will make a new bow and auto sort it. Set it to loop if you like rather then click click clicking but make sure your there to watch whats going on or A) your good bows could get stolen. B) some fucktard will use an exploit to kill your beetle. C) to me anything unattended is just bad form and frowned upon.

hey boss you got something liek this for smithing? new to the crafting game and im already getting sick of trying to find out if one of the few hundred items is a slayer.

halv

Grandmaster

The question is, what is a complex macro?

I never reaches boundaries using Razor. Sometimes you need to open a text editor to change the macros manually, because the tool doesn't do it, but you can do everything.
Razor can do a Slayer Crafting - beetle using - "if sys message 'attacking you'" say "guards" calling - and slayer sorting macro too.
If you use up to 5 or 6 boomboxes, it will be thief proof for one night.
After that night you will find a beetle full of slayers and got a lot of thieves killed.
With a "if sys message 'attacking you'" say "guards" part in the macro you even can get rid of this guys trying to ebolt you from the crafting area corner.
Okay, I got some delay issues with filling up empty spellbooks or arm and unarm macros. That's why Razor isn't the best choice for PvP.

Sometimes you need the text editor and get to the macro files directly to make it perfect. Steam is much easier. A fishing and MiB-Sorting macro at Razor is the worst. But Razor is a powerful tool, don't underestimate it. ;)

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
I really don't suggest AFK macro-ing overnight to make slayer with a beetle unless you are mentally prepare to lose everything. Doesn't matter how perfect your script is, there will be times when the server lags / world is saving / ppl grieving you with explosion spell that can mess up the rhythm of your script. E.g. You are hiding but you are off your bug, then ppl can lure away or kill ur bug and take everything u have crafted.

My recommendation is run your crafting script semi-AFK but not overnight AFK if you are not prepared to get killed and lose everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk