WTS Orcish Boat Paint

lost

Grandmaster
jTHofPG.png

This is ship paint, you cannot craft non galleons into colors, they must be dyed using this. You can change back to normal color after using this, and then back to green etc. I assume this would work on a galleon also (as you can dye their sails using cloth to make the galleon, but can you dye the boat using colored logs? not sure i think you need regular logs so this would mean need ship paint for galleons too).

SB 300k

lost

Grandmaster
no thanks its one of two boat paints on server.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skreww

Apprentice
There are def more than 2 paints out there, but they are hard to get for sure. We pirate many whirlpools and find more time pvping then fishing up artifacts. We have been saving ours for the big boats. 125k

amonseti

Grandmaster
no thanks its one of two boat paints on server.

ive seen 5 of these already and none of them were yours ... how do you figure 1 of 2 .. you asume your the only one fishing. and further more even if it was 1 of 2 its not like it wont spawn anymore ,, eventually there will be paint on every vendor . that is not an utter on the cow your trying to milk because that cow is a bull, milk it all you want but its not the milk your looking for. But at least the Bull will be happy.

lost

Grandmaster
what jibberish is this? Of course almost a week later between that quote and your post, things would be different. Ho ho Ho, how many boat paints do ye estimate now mr wizard?