Orange Petals

tankian

Grandmaster
What plants produce these. How many petals per day. (orange petals)
Also are the red rose petals used to increase dexx

And how long does the effects of petals last

Last edited by a moderator:

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
Bright orange poppie produces orange petals. Once you consume one petal, then you will be (1) less likely to be poisoned, (2) get auto cure if you are poison in 1 second, for 2 mins.

One petal per day once the plant reaches the 8th or 9th growth day. You can get total 8 petals per plant.

If you use fertile dirt from earth element then you can double the growth rate. E.g. Normal dirt will take 16 days and fertile dirt will be 8.

Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

aIck

Grandmaster
You'd rather be without distortion? Fuck you man!
BOSS-DS-1.JPG

tankian

Grandmaster
Bright orange poppie produces orange pedals. Once you consume one pendal, then you will be (1) less likely to be poisoned, (2) get auto cure if you are poison in 1 second, for 2 mins.

One pedal per day once the plant reaches the 8th or 9th growth day. You can get total 8 pedals per plant.

If you use fertile dirt from earth element then you can double the growth rate. E.g. Normal dirt will take 16 days and fertile dirt will be 8.

Hope this helps

2 minutes, i thought someone told me 5 minutes

Ludwig

Grandmaster
Fertile dirt is almost entirely worthless here, by the way. The % for it to proc on any given growth check is like 2.5%. It doesn't double the growth of the whole plant's life.

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
Unless they change it. It does for me. When I use it, the growth rate is 2, 4, 6, etc may be I got lucky?

But since fertile dirt is so heavy I just don't bother to collect

Ludwig

Grandmaster
Unless they change it. It does for me. When I use it, the growth rate is 2, 4, 6, etc may be I got lucky?

They must have changed it. I'll test it in a few days.

Ludwig

Grandmaster

Recently started a new batch of 20 plants grown with fertile dirt. 4 of the 20 hit growth level 3 today and the rest hit level 2 (which is my usual experience and, actually, better than average). Are you 100% sure that fertile growth doubles the level for every plant you grow? Do you grow with plants locked down on the floor or with the pots in your bank/bag?

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
I grow my plants in bank. Don't think plants grow in backpack...

Thanks for checking. I'm not sure why

Ludwig

Grandmaster
You have a "Chance" at getting an extra growth day.. not a sure thing.

Right, that's what I always thought and experienced on the shard. I just gathered from their posts that they were somehow getting a guaranteed double growth on every single plant grown with fertile dirt.

Thanks for confirming!

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
I can't remember cuz it was long time ago. Apologize if I caused any confusion. Thanks.