WTS One Stop Drunk Shop

A Drunken Elf has officially reopened to his new location in yew just above yew gate near water. In a brief press statement he stated he wanted to make the biggest mall available to server with 50+ vendors. so that everyone could easily find what they are looking for in one location. The grand opening was attended by a few celebrates including Matt Damon, Tom Brady, and Winona Ryder who is still under investigation for some missing items....

Anyone interested in renting vendor spots feel free to PM me on forums or in discord. 2k a week rental fee is requested to keep out high price gougers. Vendor and shop rules are located in shop at entrance. Over the weekend with no gating, and no advertisement we had 126 visitors. I can't wait to see how the shop unfolds as we continue to grow to serve the community.

Lets keep the yew vendor playground strong and support shops at yew moon gate area!

If any young player brings me a bottle of wine, liquor, or starbucks, I will give you a free set of GM armor. Thanks for reading and hope to see you here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Added on vendors;

120 colored chests, white, black, blue, and others starting at 999gp.
115 taming and 110 LJ pscrolls starting at 75k.
Wormhole rare 145k

Come get the deals!!!!!

Added a few vanq's at 8900 per. Hopefully (don't want to jinx) will be adding a few more through out the day. Happy shopping folks!

Added bag o quest vanq's 70k. Thanks to everyone who has visited shop. 500 visits and 5mil in sales so far. If anyone wants a vendor free of charge pm me on discord (Knightsodyssey)

Thanks!
KO