one of one true rare price check

flipt

Grandmaster
Price check on this stone coffin it's one of one from an old event

ByUU3d2.jpg

Bromista

Grandmaster
Aw shucks, I'm blushing.

Gotta hold out for more than 3m for this bad larry, it really shouldn't sell for less than five because it's a truly nice one of a kind piece but good luck getting that kinda money for it.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Aw shucks, I'm blushing.

Gotta hold out for more than 3m for this bad larry, it really shouldn't sell for less than five because it's a truly nice one of a kind piece but good luck getting that kinda money for it.

That comment deserved a like and you know it, your on a roll liking my posts today.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I like one post where you said you need to up your shit-talk game and suddenly I'm hanging on your every word, eh?

You're an odd bird, you know that?

lollo

Grandmaster
Well it's too bad most people don't like to spend millions on single medium sized deco pieces, but yes, this SHOULD be worth around 3-4m since it's a cool graphic and one of a kind.

This being said, i can only see CVS shelling that kind of money for a dungeon deco piece

You can probably sell this in no time if you wanna make some quick buck and get 1-2 mil

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yes to CVS probably paying most for dungeon deco.

No to selling for 1-2m, awful advice.

Take 6 months to sell it if you have to but do not take less than 3m for a 1/1

CVS1984

Master
I might buy that. On the other hand, I might already have one. Have to check. May be a nice addition to my gore abode. I'm disappointed we didn't have a Halloween deco contest... I think I would have won hands down.